• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Nowadays SN is so difficult if not harder to get than N. Few companies that sell SN want from me an official certification of having a company that works with chemical substances.
That's not possible at all to do that. Going to Peru or Bolovia and searching there for the right company is much more realistic for me.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I fell asleep around 5 am maybe?? I slept in around 12pm or 1 im not sure but it's like how I usually sleep. So 7 hours I believe I'm not sure, my memory is not good. But nothing out of the normal. I realized I couldn't pee when I tried. It wasn't painful it just felt like my bladder was full but when I peed literally only a drop came out. I remember when I went to the doctor telling them I had a UTI and needed to pee in a cup it wasn't enough for them to test. Once I got it to be enough they gave me an antibiotic and I was able to pee again. But once I was able to pee again it didn't feel the same. I don't know how to describe it but before my ctb attempt I could feel how my body was working when I peed. After my ctb attempt I don't feel my body working the same when I pee. I also can't hold my pee for too long now. If I have a lot to drink I can't hold it for longer than two hours. I've held a full bladder for 8 hours before my ctb attempt. So my bladder definitely took a hit. I'm not sure about my kidneys because I never got them checked out. I could have permanent kidney and bladder damage that I don't know about.
Thanks for being so detailed. It's definitely something for people to keep in mind. I hope your issues resolve-maybe there's a way you could get checked out without any doctors getting suss just to see if you've done any damage and if there's any treatment for it if it's bothering you.

I know, I didn't either. If I had known I wouldn't have chose SN at all. No one mentioned kidney or bladder issues when it came to SN. I've been posting a lot on here about my failed attempt to give some more info about SN. I wish someone would of done that for me so I hope my experience can help someone else.
It's much appreciated. I think most of the threads I've come across the person has gone to hospital so there might not be very many people on here who have failed but not been checked out. Although I'm not sure how it would make a difference. Be interesting to know what people's thoughts are if they have any medical background about why you got this issue.

This ^
'When you take it in, the way you die is just not peaceful, you feel impending doom, panic, regret, terror, everything you wish you never felt'
I can imagine the feeling, I know I'll panic and it'll be scary, but that's why people ty and get hold of benzos for it right?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I am planning on using SN soon and thinking of all possibilities though I obviously very much wish to succeed. In case of SN poisoning without death:

Is the only way to recover from SN poisoning to go to the hospital? And do I have to tell them I took SN?

It would be a bad idea to not go to the hospital? Lol that might be a dumb question but I need to know.

It would really mess things up for me if my family found out I had a suicide attempt, I was wondering if there's a way for this to look like anything other than a suicide attempt. I am living with my parents right now and and don't want to be sent back to the mental hospital. They have no idea I'm suicidal right now.

I am really hoping the SN fully kills me but just in case I wake up and I'm still alive somehow I want to know what to do.

Lets hope this goes well for me.
My two pence worth:

On recovery: people have survived SN attempts. But usually in low doses, not having followed the reccomendations. There are very few reliable reports of people surviving reccomended doses with backup glasses prepared. But yes, it may be theortically within the realms of possibility that you survive and wake up hours later.

On going to hospital: if you survive, and you have a plan to continue living, not visiting the hospital would be a grave mistake. You would want to get the all clear. SN is a potent poison and the possibility exists for some damage to be done. The long-term implications are not known. It's up to you, people generally make a full recovery but it's you that's playing with fire by not getting checked out.

On looking like a suicide attempt: if you abort and go to hospital, the possibility they will not know it's a suicide attempt is remote. SN has an onset of symptoms that are peculiar to it, such as showing as grey/blue at the extremities. It's clear as day. Many countries have an increasing awareness of it. Once they figure out what caused it, which they have to to reverse the effects of SN, they will know what you took. You can try and sell that you were curing meats and "accidently" swallowed some, but come on, it's a bit ridiculous.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen