• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I am planning on using SN soon and thinking of all possibilities though I obviously very much wish to succeed. In case of SN poisoning without death:

Is the only way to recover from SN poisoning to go to the hospital? And do I have to tell them I took SN?

It would be a bad idea to not go to the hospital? Lol that might be a dumb question but I need to know.

It would really mess things up for me if my family found out I had a suicide attempt, I was wondering if there's a way for this to look like anything other than a suicide attempt. I am living with my parents right now and and don't want to be sent back to the mental hospital. They have no idea I'm suicidal right now.

I am really hoping the SN fully kills me but just in case I wake up and I'm still alive somehow I want to know what to do.

Lets hope this goes well for me.

Reactions: CrestDragon and Erik.t.f
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: delayedcactus, GasMonkey, Brokensaddle and 6 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
If your attempt fails and you wake up in a hospital, I would NEVER admit to taking anything! Let the doctors figure it out and if they can't oh well. My response would be I ate pasta or whatever and that's the last thing I remembered and now I'm here. I'd even go to ask them what happened and why are you there lol. Nobody will ever understand your reasons to ctb so why even mention it and your method? Best wishes to you!

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: reaching_zer0, Null Hypothesis, jar-baby and 4 others
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
If your attempt fails and you wake up in a hospital, I would NEVER admit to taking anything! Let the doctors figure it out and if they can't oh well. My response would be I ate pasta or whatever and that's the last thing I remembered and now I'm here. I'd even go to ask them what happened and why are you there lol. Nobody will ever understand your reasons to ctb so why even mention it and your method? Best wishes to you!
Good point and thank you!!!
Ugh I am a bad liar unfortunately. I really dread waking up with the job not being done. no they definitely won't understand my reasons to CTB hah

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rei71, Stormy Raine and Erik.t.f
E

Erik.t.f

Experienced
Jun 1, 2023
i agree but if you wake up in the hospital after attempting you should consider to just say it and get help, but if you dont want help just dont say anything

docktors arent stupid so if thay know you took SN thay will probably know its an ctb attempt

• Love
Reactions: delayedcactus, 𖣂𖣂𖣂., Stormy Raine and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you follow one of the proven protocols chances are high to be successful. You should not vomit and have backup glases. Make sure nobody can find you for several hours. I wish you all the best with your plan!

• Love
Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂., Stormy Raine, bedtimebabe and 1 other person
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I am planning on using SN soon and thinking of all possibilities though I obviously very much wish to succeed. In case of SN poisoning without death:

Is the only way to recover from SN poisoning to go to the hospital? And do I have to tell them I took SN?

It would be a bad idea to not go to the hospital? Lol that might be a dumb question but I need to know.

It would really mess things up for me if my family found out I had a suicide attempt, I was wondering if there's a way for this to look like anything other than a suicide attempt. I am living with my parents right now and and don't want to be sent back to the mental hospital. They have no idea I'm suicidal right now.

I am really hoping the SN fully kills me but just in case I wake up and I'm still alive somehow I want to know what to do.

I've thought this same question many times. Pretty much anyone that "wakes up in the hospital" either had SI kick in and called for help, or they were found/rescued. To that end, I think there are a few very important things to ensure before attempting, at least for me.

1. Only attempt when you have several hours (ideally 12 or more) and where you will be alone without possibly being discovered. I live alone and don't have anyone that would be worried enough to request a welfare check until after several days without contact.
2. Make sure to have several glasses of SN ready before attempting. I plan to have 5 glasses, each with 25g.
3. Power down your phone and put it as far away as possible.
4. If you vomit or "wake up" after attempting, drink the next glass.

These are just my plans for myself, but I think they are the best way to success. I can't imagine if all of these are followed, and you're not found in more than 12 hours, that you would survive...but stranger things have happened I guess.

Best wishes.
PS I'm not suggesting that anyone ctb.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, bestbefore053121, WonderingSoul and 12 others
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I just hate the way SN works. You take it together with another pill to make you withstand the puking and nauseous feeling, which is also hard to get. When you take it in, the way you die is just not peaceful, you feel impending doom, panic, regret, terror, everything you wish you never felt. That's why I will never try it. Nembutal is the only peaceful way out, but in this sadistic world and it's hopeless society makes it impossible to get for most people.

• Hugs
Reactions: saddestbunny, Praestat_Mori and Erik.t.f
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Your lips, fingertips etc will turn blue, don't think you can hide it.

Reactions: Stormy Raine, bedtimebabe, Don't want to screw and 1 other person
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I just hate the way SN works. You take it together with another pill to make you withstand the puking and nauseous feeling, which is also hard to get. When you take it in, the way you die is just not peaceful, you feel impending doom, panic, regret, terror, everything you wish you never felt. That's why I will never try it. Nembutal is the only peaceful way out, but in this sadistic world and it's hopeless society makes it impossible to get for most people.
True, but I think that's the case with any ctb method. I'm sure even with Nembutal you would have to overcome the sense of doom, SI, etc. just to be able to bring it to your mouth. Certainly SN isn't perfect but I'd rather risk vomiting than plummeting to earth from a building (where you could land on an innocent bystander) and end up a splatter or laying on a train track...talk about impending doom! Anyhow, to each their own. xoxo

• Love
Reactions: MadAna, Bastet, jj#blm and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

We don't have a choice and besides, most methods will accompany those feelings one way or another, there's no getting around it. Death was never likely going to be rainbows and beautiful sunsets for a vast majority of people, either die now with sn or any other method or live another 20-40 years or so and die from being murdered, cancer or any other terminal illness or some kind of accident. It's relatively peaceful for most people and there's no way of knowing how one will react to sn individually.

• Love
Reactions: nomennescio, MadAna, ookletsgoctb and 5 others
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
i agree but if you wake up in the hospital after attempting you should consider to just say it and get help, but if you dont want help just dont say anything

docktors arent stupid so if thay know you took SN thay will probably know its an ctb attempt

I've read that SN poisoning doesn't have serious consequences if you survive..

Reactions: bedtimebabe and Erik.t.f
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I've read that liver damage is one of the main things, on failure it's best to go to the hospital. I think I saw one of your posts mentioning TIG? I ordered from them but am worried about the purity.

A

Anonymous5427

Jul 9, 2023
I can only hope that you find an escape from this horror

• Love
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
If you follow one of the proven protocols chances are high to be successful. You should not vomit and have backup glases. Make sure nobody can find you for several hours. I wish you all the best with your plan!
I've thought this same question many times. Pretty much anyone that "wakes up in the hospital" either had SI kick in and called for help, or they were found/rescued. To that end, I think there are a few very important things to ensure before attempting, at least for me.

1. Only attempt when you have several hours (ideally 12 or more) and where you will be alone without possibly being discovered. I live alone and don't have anyone that would be worried enough to request a welfare check until after several days without contact.
2. Make sure to have several glasses of SN ready before attempting. I plan to have 5 glasses, each with 25g.
3. Power down your phone and put it as far away as possible.
4. If you vomit or "wake up" after attempting, drink the next glass.

These are just my plans for myself, but I think they are the best way to success. I can't imagine if all of these are followed, and you're not found in more than 12 hours, that you would survive...but stranger things have happened I guess.

Best wishes.
PS I'm not suggesting that anyone ctb.

Thank you 🙏 You are both restoring my faith I think it should go well. I will follow these guidelines.

I am suggesting that I CTB muahaha 😝
I can only hope that you find an escape from this horror
I hope so too… I am beyond ready for this I am pretty over existence. Thank you 🙏
I've read that liver damage is one of the main things, on failure it's best to go to the hospital. I think I saw one of your posts mentioning TIG? I ordered from them but am worried about the purity.
I did order from TIG. I am concerned as well about the purity, have you tested it?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: hunterfla and Praestat_Mori
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Good point and thank you!!!
Ugh I am a bad liar unfortunately. I really dread waking up with the job not being done. no they definitely won't understand my reasons to CTB hah
I'm a terrible liar too, but with things of this matter you have to be especially careful of what you say, suicide attempts can leave devastating changes to your life like the medications they will give you, new diagnosis, how people will treat you , etc. I unfortunately understand the dread of waking up..again. Maybe try to watch a funny movie to keep you occupied for today and we can hope we both gone by tomorrow! Sending hugs and kisses your way 🥰

I absolutely agree, sometimes saying you need help can be healthy and helpful 👍

• Love
Reactions: bedtimebabe
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I'm a terrible liar too, but with things of this matter you have to be especially careful of what you say, suicide attempts can leave devastating changes to your life like the medications they will give you, new diagnosis, how people will treat you , etc. I unfortunately understand the dread of waking up..again. Maybe try to watch a funny movie to keep you occupied for today and we can hope we both gone by tomorrow! Sending hugs and kisses your way 🥰

I absolutely agree, sometimes saying you need help can be healthy and helpful 👍
Aw thanks for the hugs and kisses 🥰 sending them back 😘
yes hopefully it will all be over soon

Reactions: Stormy Raine
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Do you plan on testing it?

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I ended up cancelling my order and started looking for other sources. I'm anxious about purity.
Arggg I'm anxious to order it and have some sort of law enforcement interference.

To the OP, I had all the same thoughts and questions as you when I was going to go ahead with my SN plan but I didn't make it far enough to swallow it without my SI bringing me to the emergency room. :(

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Arggg I'm anxious to order it and have some sort of law enforcement interference.

To the OP, I had all the same thoughts and questions as you when I was going to go ahead with my SN plan but I didn't make it far enough to swallow it without my SI bringing me to the emergency room. :(
Damit, how much grams of SN more or less you drank ? What were your symptoms? They put you in a psych ward?

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Damit, how much grams of SN more or less you drank ? What were your symptoms? They put you in a psych ward?
I didn't drink any of the SN :( I took all the meds beforehand then mixed the drinks and while I was trying to get it to dissolve/get the courage to drink it I realized I couldn't get myself to do it, I was terrified of throwing up and being found alive and sick, so I brought myself to the hospital and I've been getting intensive treatment ever since but….. yeah obviously I'm here on SS

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021

Hi I had a failed SN attempt maybe 10 months or a year ago I can't remember. I threw up like crazy (I didn't throw up blood) and fell asleep. I woke up looking completely normal, no blue tint to me. No one in my family could tell I had just attempted. I couldn't pee after though so I just acted like I had a uti and went to the doctor. They gave me an antibiotic I think I can't remember and I could pee again. I just told them I couldn't pee and acted like I didn't understand why. Doctor had no idea it was from SN unless they knew and just didn't find it important enough to mention it. I cant hold my pee for too long now. Before I could go on road trips and be fine but now I gotta make a couple stops. So my bladder definitely took a hit, not sure if I have permanent kidney issues I never bothered to check. I don't even know how I'd try to go check them out since every healthcare person assumes I'm healthy since I'm young. Anyway do your research.

• Informative
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Hi I had a failed SN attempt maybe 10 months or a year ago I can't remember. I threw up like crazy (I didn't throw up blood) and fell asleep. I woke up looking completely normal, no blue tint to me. No one in my family could tell I had just attempted. I couldn't pee after though so I just acted like I had a uti and went to the doctor. They gave me an antibiotic I think I can't remember and I could pee again. I just told them I couldn't pee and acted like I didn't understand why. Doctor had no idea it was from SN unless they knew and just didn't find it important enough to mention it. I cant hold my pee for too long now. Before I could go on road trips and be fine but now I gotta make a couple stops. So my bladder definitely took a hit, not sure if I have permanent kidney issues I never bothered to check. I don't even know how I'd try to go check them out since every healthcare person assumes I'm healthy since I'm young. Anyway do your research.
How much did you take? Did you follow the guide, anti emetics and such? Also did you test the sn?

Reactions: delayedcactus and betternever2havbeen
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
How much did you take? Did you follow the guide, anti emetics and such? Also did you test the sn?
I didn't test the SN, I'm assuming you mean the blood test? When I bought it the seller said it was pure. It came from Turkey. I didn't follow the guide or use any anti emetics, that's why I failed. I took the SN on impulse, I sprinkled some in a leftover water bottle that didn't have much water and chugged.

• Informative
Reactions: delayedcactus, betternever2havbeen and nomennescio
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@tieiwi do you know how long you were asleep for? Was it painful not being able to pee or you just realised you couldn't go when you tried?

G

glendaaa

Student
Jul 11, 2023
I didn't even know bladder issues could occur from surviving sn. I think we should spread the word to the forum. Just so people have all the information they can get and make the most informative decision.

Reactions: nomennescio
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@glendaaa I've read a lot of SN threads and definitely seen at least two from people who had SN attempts and ended up in hospital with a catheter but whether that's just because they were unconscious/out of it to start with and it's just common procedure I don't know. Some guy said they were most scared of having to have a catheter again than anything else if they were to do another attempt. Having it removed was not pleasant especially (worse for guys because of male anatomy). Any problems like that are temporary in most cases hopefully. That other poster is lucky antibiotics worked-or maybe that was just a coincidence and they recovered naturally who knows. It's a bit worrying if they still get issues in that way I guess but if having to make a couple extra stops to the loo is the worst thing from a failed attempt doesn't sound too bad...I can think of worse!

T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
@tieiwi do you know how long you were asleep for? Was it painful not being able to pee or you just realised you couldn't go when you tried?
I fell asleep around 5 am maybe?? I slept in around 12pm or 1 im not sure but it's like how I usually sleep. So 7 hours I believe I'm not sure, my memory is not good. But nothing out of the normal. I realized I couldn't pee when I tried. It wasn't painful it just felt like my bladder was full but when I peed literally only a drop came out. I remember when I went to the doctor telling them I had a UTI and needed to pee in a cup it wasn't enough for them to test. Once I got it to be enough they gave me an antibiotic and I was able to pee again. But once I was able to pee again it didn't feel the same. I don't know how to describe it but before my ctb attempt I could feel how my body was working when I peed. After my ctb attempt I don't feel my body working the same when I pee. I also can't hold my pee for too long now. If I have a lot to drink I can't hold it for longer than two hours. I've held a full bladder for 8 hours before my ctb attempt. So my bladder definitely took a hit. I'm not sure about my kidneys because I never got them checked out. I could have permanent kidney and bladder damage that I don't know about.
I didn't even know bladder issues could occur from surviving sn. I think we should spread the word to the forum. Just so people have all the information they can get and make the most informative decision.
I know, I didn't either. If I had known I wouldn't have chose SN at all. No one mentioned kidney or bladder issues when it came to SN. I've been posting a lot on here about my failed attempt to give some more info about SN. I wish someone would of done that for me so I hope my experience can help someone else.

• Informative
Reactions: cheese.out, betternever2havbeen and glendaaa
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
This ^
'When you take it in, the way you die is just not peaceful, you feel impending doom, panic, regret, terror, everything you wish you never felt'