• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
It's turtles all the way down, you guys. World after world. Death after death.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, Linda, astonishedturnip and 7 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would love to meet up with my fellow Sasu dark souls in an afterlife

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, permanently tired, DeIetedUser4739 and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I would love to meet up with my fellow Sasu dark souls in an afterlife
And play Dark Souls 🗡️
It seems as if we found a Blue's clue. The next world is the Dark Souls universe.

• Love
Reactions: maneose and divinemistress36
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
"Life doesn't matter without the afterlife."
"The afterlife doesn't matter without the after-afterlife." - darkmatter2525, YT (2 chars).

While those fools are arguing about petty shit, I'll be on the cyclical-ctb-grind for FOLDS. [88]

Reactions: divinemistress36 and maneose
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
"Life doesn't matter without the afterlife."
"The afterlife doesn't matter without the after-afterlife." - darkmatter2525, YT (2 chars).

While those fools are arguing about petty shit, I'll be on the cyclical-ctb-grind for FOLDS. [88]
Darkmatter is still relevant?

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
More than likely this is all there is.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Darkmatter is still relevant?
nah, I just remembered that happening from a video way-back-when. Was it where you got the idea of this post?

Believe it or not, they still make videos, focusing a bit less on atheism and more on general wisdom. They even did a face review, and I didn't expect them to look like that.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
nah, I just remembered that happening from a video way-back-when. Was it where you got the idea of this post?

Believe it or not, they still make videos, focusing a bit less on atheism and more on general wisdom. They even did a face review, and I didn't expect them to look like that.
Bald right?

FallFromGrace

FallFromGrace

Too Little, Too Late
Jun 4, 2024
I'm down, but only if I get to ride in the front row so I can bug the driver the entire way. :D

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
it's a kyute idea, but I truly hope the afterlife is better than this one~ :)

Reactions: Linda and Ambivalent1
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Sorry y'all but my afterlife will be balling. Riding down the city streets at sunset in a hot rod, top down, with my gigolo eye candy in the passenger seat. We've got our shades on and I'm blasting Int'l Player's Anthem and everyone's looking at us like, Who is THAT? But I respect your decision.

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
What if we already are in an afterlife? :'(
I propose we call this level X.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
And play Dark Souls 🗡️
It seems as if we found a Blue's clue. The next world is the Dark Souls universe.
fuck me, i'm a souls veteran and did any soul like game and i'm proficient at them.
Hoping i'm an unathletic fat fuck in this universe so i can go to the next world faster.