• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
I watched this video of a girl who is dying in May through voluntary euthanasia. It's so crazy of a concept yet comforting that it's an option for thoes who can actually have that option. I think about suicide constantly yet im afraid of death. I'm really jealous of the people who have human euthanasia resources and who have committed suicide and succeeded. Maybe because I have some attachment to this world is why I can't fully commit but facing the unknown is even scarier and a greater reason ehy I have yet to commit. Fuck, I'm such a pussy!! Attempt after attempt and I can't fully bring myself to die.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also really envy those who can be euthanised, it's really so cruel how we all cannot have that option, it would prevent so much suffering if people knew they had the option to die in peace on their own terms.