YoungBucko

YoungBucko

Sep 2, 2018
The cycle goes, I feel like dying but somehow wish to live, so I do impulsive things to tarnish my life

I quit self harm, and a few months ago I had begun "camming". I quickly gave up out of shame and swore off the endeavor

I recently had a relapse where I came very close to doing it again. I know it's shameful and I know I'd regret it and that's exactly what drives me back to it

Ironically it's a form of self harm and my self harm scars make me a niche here, fueling my temptation to indulge this bad habit

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, fleetingnight and bed
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
The cycle goes, I feel like dying but somehow wish to live, so I do impulsive things to tarnish my life

I quit self harm, and a few months ago I had begun "camming". I quickly gave up out of shame and swore off the endeavor

I recently had a relapse where I came very close to doing it again. I know it's shameful and I know I'd regret it and that's exactly what drives me back to it

Ironically it's a form of self harm and my self harm scars make me a niche here, fueling my temptation to indulge this bad habit
Sucks that it plays that role in your life, so I hope you can get out of it.

Does it pay well? if so i would consider it but i probably wouldn't make much as I'd need to remain anonymous and wouldn't do anything gross. i thought it was only available as a job for women.

Reactions: YoungBucko
YoungBucko

YoungBucko

Sep 2, 2018
Sucks that it plays that role in your life, so I hope you can get out of it.

Does it pay well? if so i would consider it but i probably wouldn't make much as I'd need to remain anonymous and wouldn't do anything gross. i thought it was only available as a job for women.
It doesn't pay super well most of the time and it's never just about money. There's niches men can do too

• Informative
Reactions: Disappointered