• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Uhh

Uhh

Oct 12, 2023
Is it better to plan or CTB on impulse... I had everything planned for a week ago but I saw a slight glimmer of hope in the distance which over this past week has flickered n died. Like rn I'm ready to ctb but it will be coz I'm hurt n angry... Will I half ass it, I dunno or do I wait til I'm calm then go through with my plan. I'm so fed up of lies n false hope, being let down n hurt, I honestly have nothing to offer anyone at this point. I want out but terrified of the process. I'm probably repeating myself.... What do I do? I need to know... Do it now or plan... Like what difference would planning make.. the outcome will be the same if I succeed. But will I succeed or subconsciously half ass it like a cry for help. I can't live this way any longer n I'm done with hoping.... It hasn't got any better just worse. What am I waiting for... Why can't I just do the one thing that will bring me true peace.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
it has to be a bit of both, ideally🧸they go hand in hand. planning ur suicide's important for efficiency purposes, but u also need to have that overwhelming anguish that pushes u to this brink of 'do it, do it rn.' it'll help u overcome the SI. now that i no longer have that as a driving force, it's become 100x harder for me to kms.

Last edited:

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
it has to be a bit of both, ideally🧸they go hand in hand. planning ur suicide's important for efficiency purposes, but u also need to have that overwhelming anguish that pushes u to this brink of 'do it, do it rn.' it'll help u overcome the SI. now that i no longer have that as a driving force, it's become 100x harder for me to kms.
For me just reason is enough, atleast when thinking about it - ill never know how hard itll be till I actually try it, im not someone who would attempt suicide so I haven't tried really.
So that's not the case for everyone.
Does reminding yourself of your current state, future, and past not help you in any way?
Are you no longer going through anything bad or do you go through bad things without being bothered?
If you're no longer going through anything bad, have you tried recovering?
Is it better to plan or CTB on impulse... I had everything planned for a week ago but I saw a slight glimmer of hope in the distance which over this past week has flickered n died. Like rn I'm ready to ctb but it will be coz I'm hurt n angry... Will I half ass it, I dunno or do I wait til I'm calm then go through with my plan. I'm so fed up of lies n false hope, being let down n hurt, I honestly have nothing to offer anyone at this point. I want out but terrified of the process. I'm probably repeating myself.... What do I do? I need to know... Do it now or plan... Like what difference would planning make.. the outcome will be the same if I succeed. But will I succeed or subconsciously half ass it like a cry for help. I can't live this way any longer n I'm done with hoping.... It hasn't got any better just worse. What am I waiting for... Why can't I just do the one thing that will bring me true peace.
If you dont plan it you might just end up with serious injuries, so you should probably plan it, but I don't think you should over-plan it.

Last edited:
Reactions: seekingrelease22