• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tsunami

Student
Nov 3, 2023
Hi everyone, I am an M, 30y, I have been reading this forum every day for several months, long hours a day researching my method, I do nothing else. I no longer have an active life, I just spend 15 hours a day on the forum or reading medical reports of suicide and sleeping. I live in a small room at my mother's house for 6 months and I only leave this room to eat for 10 minutes and then come back. I have read and researched all the methods available through the forum and online. Hanging, strangulation, IG, CO, N, SN, OD, VSED, cutting, jumping, hypothermia... in short, I looked at all the possibilities. Every day, it's my only occupation. 1 month ago I tried full suspension in a hotel, the beams were low and my toes touched the floor and I got back on the chair. I then tried partial but impossible to pass out. This experience traumatized me and I have since explored other methods.

N, SN and IG are inaccessible, jumping terrifies me, CO is impossible I don't have a car and I can't do that in my mother's house. Basic OTC does not work.

Here are the ones that speak to me the most and that I can access: I have the impression that these methods can be improved strangulation/compression, caffeine powder OD, Nicotine OD, water intoxication (I have a compulsive thirst). In the coming days, I would like to open different threads concerning these methods and the means to make them more feasible because I really feel that there is a way to improve the path of these methods.

Maybe we're even missing out on a method that we're not thinking about... I mean, before SN was a revelation, almost no one had used this method. I tell myself that certain methods are buried and still unexplored. That some people use these "new" methods but that they are not revealed. Nicotine e liquid for example, because it's too big a business to reveal that CTB people with that.

Looking forward to discussing

Last edited:
Reactions: todienomore and Mare Imbrium