• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aaaannndz

Feb 17, 2020
If I order it online and ship it to my address (in Canada), will the package get stopped/opened at the border? And if so, will this lead to legal action being taken against me?

Also I know some online pharmacy websites ask for prescriptions..but I don't have one. Is it worth trying to buy the meds off websites that don't require prescriptions
or is that too sketchy to trust?

And finally, does involving a reshipping service increase the risk (e.g they'll open up the package and that'll lead to legal action being taken against me etc.)

blueback

blueback

Jun 10, 2020
I'd recommend taking a look around on the darkweb for whatever you're looking to purchase, rather than trusting a website on the clearnet which could very easily be a scam.

Obviously it's not legal to order prescription drugs off the internet without an actual prescription, but you have to decide whether that's a risk you're willing to take. However, unless you're extremely unlucky, police aren't going to bother with any criminal charges/an arrest if you order a personal amount of prescription drugs as it's a waste of resources trying to bust down rather than up (what they really want is the vendors/suppliers)

Reactions: aaaannndz
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
I think other people from Canada have gotten meto in Canada.

Reactions: aaaannndz
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'd recommend taking a look around on the darkweb for whatever you're looking to purchase, rather than trusting a website on the clearnet which could very easily be a scam
The problem is that there is no meto on the black market...

A

aaaannndz

Feb 17, 2020
I'd recommend taking a look around on the darkweb for whatever you're looking to purchase, rather than trusting a website on the clearnet which could very easily be a scam.

Obviously it's not legal to order prescription drugs off the internet without an actual prescription, but you have to decide whether that's a risk you're willing to take. However, unless you're extremely unlucky, police aren't going to bother with any criminal charges/an arrest if you order a personal amount of prescription drugs as it's a waste of resources trying to bust down rather than up (what they really want is the vendors/suppliers)

lol yeah getting prescription drugs without a prescription does sound like a darkweb kinda thing. But I'm really clueless and have no idea how to work or navigate around that place. That second part is what's killing me. I'd want to hope it would just pass through the border, but the alternative is police involvement. Anyway, thanks for your help.

I think other people from Canada have gotten meto in Canada.

Are there any posts you could point to specifically that you know off the top of your head? I'd love to know how other people did it so I could know what to expect. Either way, thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely search for those posts.