• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I've read that freezing the N is a bad idea, but what if the fridge malfunctioned and somebody isnt aware of it and it freezes overnight but then turns back in the day to normal?
I know some liquids freeze inside my fridge if they stand to close to the "wall" inside the fridge. I've actually seen it several times that my water freezes inside the FRIDGE and it's like 2-4 celcius there but somehow near the walls (it doesnt really have to be close close) just near it and it freezes.

So. Why is it actually bad for the N to freeze?
Does N have the same freezing point as water?
There's alchohol inside the N Liquid vet solution, does that impact the freezing point of the entire bottle at all?

Im ásking this because what if this happens and lets say it affects the potency of somebodys N and they're totally unaware of it and then they take it and they risk becoming lets say a vegetable because of it?

I feel like this is really important to cover but unless we dont get the answers to the questions above we'll never know for sure.

I've only heard that the freezing is bad because it can cause the bottles to break but Iv'e also seen some comments regarding affecting its potency.

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Bumping this thread. Any chemists here that understands how freezing can affect potency in this substance?

I reckon there's a lot of people here storing their N in the fridge. Aren't any of you concerned with this at all?

AFAIK , freezing only slows down the particles and make them live longer no?