• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sigh, this shit again. P-glycoprotein inhibition as a miraculous means to make loperamide cross the blood brain barrier isn't new, has been discussed for 20+ years on the drug sites, and if it worked to any appreciable degree, loperamide would be scheduled like diphenoxylate. It doesn't. Loperamide at the very best produces exceptionally mild (and I do mean exceptionally) CNS effects, is an incredibly poor substitute for proper opioids, and can only alleviate some of the peripheral withdrawal symptoms in addicts.

Loperamide can be fatal in high doses in some cases, but this has nothing to do with the central opioid effects. I'll summarize as follows - you can take a massive amount of quinine and a massive amount of loperamide. While the combination may prove fatal, this will be due to the cardiac effects of both, has nothing to do with the cns opioid effects, will not be peaceful, and it will taste like shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire