I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
I could at least give you all hugs in person

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Deleted member 4993, AprilsBlessings and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think it would be something like the cartoon "drawn together."

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Error1987, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020

I just hope our secret base does not look like this... :))
But seriously, if I were to ever see you all in person, I'd give a hug to be honest.
Sometimes I wonder what it could be like to see people I've talked to here in reality too, like on a convention or something, but for obvious reasons,
it can not really happen. Still, imagination is fun. ^_^

• Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Deleted member 4993, Error1987 and 9 others
E

Escapist

Aug 10, 2020
I am new here, but I think it would be beautiful to get to live in an otherwise normal dorm with other people who are about ready to go. In the house, there would be one big room for gatherings and in that room, there would be a black door to a CTB room and a white door that would lead out of the house. In the CTB room people would get to peacefully end their life with a reliable method.

Whenever someone would decide to exit the house, either through the black door or the white door, they would have the option to gather everyone in the big room, say goodbye and then everyone would stand up and watch in silence how the person opens the door and leaves the place for good. No saving attempts, no panic, no guilting, just a free choice and a shared moment with the community before leaving.

I know, it's a fantasy, but I think it would be awesome, like a halfway house before the final decision.

• Love
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Deleted member 4993, Error1987 and 6 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Yes I was thinking of security measures, the Wolf will no doubt "huff and puff" and try to blow the hotel down.

However, this little red riding hood is equipped with Sn laced "wolf bait".

As the wolf inhales, I'll take out my "salt shaker" and the wolf will inhale a bunch of Sn and before you know it, the wolf will be as blue as a smurf!!

Thanks for the heads up @GoodPersonEffed , you have a talent for spotting those wolves. ;)

Again, emphasis on I "try" to be funny...
The SN salt shaker had me rolling. :pfff:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and HadEnough1974
Rocket1Rocket1

Rocket1Rocket1

Jun 1, 2020
We can call the place Jonestown and have some drinks together around a campfire.

4ac226810170735cf1d8920ae84

Last edited:
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Error1987, AprilsBlessings and 6 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
We can call the place Jonestown and have some drinks together around a campfire.

414a9281017073.5cf1d8920b7a2.gif
Hahahaha

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I think it wud be great, living with all u understanding, empathetic and non judgemental people. Being around people like that might give some of us some kind of hope and maybe even happiness.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Error1987
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Sounds utopic. Would never work.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
It will be disastrous . Most people here are depressed. A lot of folks also have BPD, Anxiety disorders and Panic attacks. Most people here are also NEET so they will be staying there 24x7 with no money. All these factors will make people engage in an unhealthy way with another. In no time there will be arguments,fights and chaos.

Imagine a psychiatric ward with no staff. That is what will happen.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, overcomingfear, Error1987 and 6 others
illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
We would just need someone to head the movement and organise things...
I can't stop laughing at this comment..... OMG TY! Right?

• Love
Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 4993
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Ooh, that would be fun! While we're at it, we could play beer pong using N as a substitute for the beer.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I can't stop laughing at this comment..... OMG TY! Right?
Thank you. Dark humour but i think its needed sometimes. For me at least anyway !

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 4993 and illbehave
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yeah, the idea is very lovely but it's also very unrealistic. Think of all these ideas which rely on supportive society helping each other and taking after the weakest people. Isn't it what communism meant to be? Or hippies? There surely were a lot of people who thought like you and they believed they would create a paradise. And I don't think it is wrong. However, all of these ideas always fail. All it takes to destroy such a society is one person who wants to be smarter than the others. It causes a chain reaction which leads either to chaos and fall of society or to creating a tyranny making your idea the dystopia of itself.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Bringing misery together does not solve misery. Every single person in the world needs a family, not a dorm. Those who have a family and still want to die are beyond my comprehension, but I'm sure where family does not help, commune would not help, either.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and grungeCat
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Those who have a family and still want to die are beyond my comprehension
Why are having a family and wanting to die incompatible according to you?

There are lots of reasons for wanting to ctb which have nothing to do with having a family or not.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd mooch off people for their SN or N if they got any and that's just one reason nobody would definitely want me there. :ahhha:

Reactions: woxihuanni, Deleted member 4993 and esse_est_percipi
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Why are having a family and wanting to die incompatible according to you?

There are lots of reasons for wanting to ctb which have nothing to do with having a family or not.

Because that's how I see life. However, if bonding is the issue as addressed in this idea, than what family cannot do a dorm cannot do, either.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
But would killings be a crime or a laudable favor ?
Good point.

"Who wants to do me a little favour..?" :ahhha:

This thread has gone off in so many different directions. I was just putting a silly idea out there haha!

• Love
Reactions: icanhasnick and woxihuanni
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I'm still not used to the times when people actively suicide on here. I feel an uncertain sadness about it though I know they probably did what they wanted to do, when they wanted to do it. So whose to say that's not the right thing to do. It seems right for them to take themselves out of their unbearable agony whenever they are ready. It's just sad life brought them to that point. Morally I find suicide acceptable. It's most difficult to see the young ones go. Or the ones that I've read a lot of their writing so...no I would not want to live in a dorm with SS members. I might feel even more attached and thus sadder at their parting. Sad for their families too sometimes. Reading these suicide notes here has an impact. You feel empathy for them. And for yourself and wonder why the pro lifers would want some one to stay in that agony. I guess it's just that the pursuit of happiness didn't work out and it's saddening.