g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
Someone just called me annoying on a public Snapchat story. Basically they were asked a question about their thoughts on certain people. When my name popped up she simply said "annoying." I just stared at her story for ages. U was just callled annoying by a person who doesn't even know who I am. We only know each other from mutual (ex) friends and all she knows about me is from my own stories. Now that i think about it, it's definitely true. I'm annoying and I never know when to shut up. That's why I'm such a loner and the freaky emo kid in my class. I never know when to shut up and I hate myself for it. I was going to OD on SN, but I don't know where to buy it and it's probably gonna take a while for it to arrive. That story was my last straw and I don't wanna go on any longer. I can't wait for SN or anything anymore, I'm just gonna jump off a bridge this upcoming Friday (20th).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: udusa, Forever Sleep, CyVir and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone just called me annoying on a public Snapchat story. Basically they were asked a question about their thoughts on certain people. When my name popped up she simply said "annoying." I just stared at her story for ages. U was just callled annoying by a person who doesn't even know who I am. We only know each other from mutual (ex) friends and all she knows about me is from my own stories. Now that i think about it, it's definitely true. I'm annoying and I never know when to shut up. That's why I'm such a loner and the freaky emo kid in my class. I never know when to shut up and I hate myself for it. I was going to OD on SN, but I don't know where to buy it and it's probably gonna take a while for it to arrive. That story was my last straw and I don't wanna go on any longer. I can't wait for SN or anything anymore, I'm just gonna jump off a bridge this upcoming Friday (20th).
eh just some loser on the internet makes a snarky comment. It happens to everyone. Who cares if you are annoying or not, you cannot worry about every ass on the internet and what they say. Know how much it matters? Zero.

People who do that have bigger problems than you will ever have, believe me.

Reactions: udusa and betternever2havbeen
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Both the person who asked that question and the girl who replied were really cruel. Put it this way- do you like everyone you meet in life? Are there some people who trigger or annoy you? I imagine- yes. We're human. We all have specific interests and histories. We're all sociable to varying levels. Some people get irritated by the slightest thing. Would you ever openly say you felt annoyed by someone? Even when asked? Probably not. You probably wouldn't want to hurt them.

While it must hurt and I can understand why it would bother you- I think that says more about the girl who posted that and the person who asked the question to begin with. Someone asking that is trying to get people to dish the dirt on others. Trying to get people like this girl to expose themselves and say something nasty. They seem like a troll- or, at least exhibiting trolling behaviour. With that girl- given that she's just been nasty about someone she doesn't even know- would you even want the approval of someone like that?

I know it doesn't help much though. I do understand. Stuff like this makes you start to question whether everyone in your life feels like that. They probably don't. The world's a big place. There are going to be people in it that find us boring or weird or annoying. The same way as we probably feel the same way about others. Most people have the common sense and courtesy to keep it to themselves though.

Reactions: g&hexmhn, udusa and vampire2002
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.