D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
This is my first post, and as i ave been fuked hard by pain the last 3 weeks, so i come here and type wait i think.

Imagine that Armagedon comes and the universe explodes or whatever, of course u die. Then u come out ur body and u realize that not only u are still conscious, that death wasnt the end, but also u realize that u are God itself, that u created this world, and divided urself in all the beings that are in it, and u have the memories of all of their experiences, not just the memories of ur recently ended and "possibly" disgraced life. At this point u know all the good and the bad things that have happened in the world, in every planet and every being. Then u see a parent of ur "last" life, that as u do, he is not only himself but also u , and everyone else (pe: we know everything from each other, we can fusionate our counsciousness to become one, or we can stay as individual consciousness), and u are both so happy that at the end "heaven " was freely waiting and u met with them again. At the same time u realize that as God, pain has ended and u have unlimited happyness forever, while u are not in a physical experience like our lifes....

Do u think u would create it everything again?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostangel, DominusWreck, _Minsk and 3 others
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
If I'm god, I can create anything I want.

I would recreate everything... without humans. All the plants and trees and bugs and animals... everything.

But I would make them all vegetarian because I cant stand watching animals kill each other. So heavy on the vegetation. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, esse_est_percipi, Despairing and 5 others
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
If I was God, I would simply end suffering for every sentient life being I once created.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I have heard this concept before. I find it fascinating. Though no I wouldn't create it again.

D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Mainländer proclaims that life is absolutely worthless, and that "the will, ignited by the knowledge that non-being is better than being, is the supreme principle of morality."

May be that is why the whole thing worth it to exist