G

ghulam_e_khuda

Nov 24, 2020
For five years of my life I have used imageboard websites like 4chan, Kohlchan, 8chan etc. It took me so long to realise that I was associating myself with the worst kind of people possible on the internet. People on imageboard websites have a tendency to believe that they are the ones who are right ("redpilled"), and normal people are ignorant of the truth ("bluepilled"). These people engaged in promoting harassment, pedophilia and extreme racism (to the point of considering coloured people to be literally non-human animals), and people who disagreed with their views and actions were deemed as "non-confrontational soyboys" or "libtards". I have fallen so deep into their propaganda that I can't undo the brainwashing. I have wasted a large chunk of my life away on these websites, and I committed some stupid crime linked to my imageboard usage. I never thought that my life would be ruined because of a website, but it has happened now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
For five years of my life I have used imageboard websites like 4chan, Kohlchan, 8chan etc. It took me so long to realise that I was associating myself with the worst kind of people possible on the internet.
It took you 5 years to figure this out? Cringe.

I have wasted a large chunk of my life away on these websites, and I committed some stupid crime linked to my imageboard usage. I never thought that my life would be ruined because of a website, but it has happened now.
Good luck with that.