puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I can't make people happy or help them. I can't protect the people I care about. I'm useless to them, even if they still love me back. I wish everyone would get rid of me and have someone better.

I can't even focus when I play chess. I'm not good at anything—I'm just a high school dropout. I'm supposed to be good at chess, but I can't play at all when I'm emotional. It's like I'm looking without seeing; my brain is full of fog.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, carac, flowers in the mist and 10 others
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I'm sorry you're suffering. I'm not very good at chess but I can imagine it's extremely difficult to focus on such a complex task when you have so much on your mind.

For what it's worth, I don't think you're worthless; your threads and posts in the recovery section have helped a lot of people.

• Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333 and puella
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
I can't make people happy or help them. I can't protect the people I care about. I'm useless to them, even if they still love me back. I wish everyone would get rid of me and have someone better.

I can't even focus when I play chess. I'm not good at anything—I'm just a high school dropout. I'm supposed to be good at chess, but I can't play at all when I'm emotional. It's like I'm looking without seeing; my brain is full of fog.

I feel you so much!!!! You are truly a lovely and kindhearted person. And I relate too much as well to your feelings!! I'd love to play a game of chess with you if you want to ^_^ ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dangerdonkey333 and puella
Dangerdonkey333

Dangerdonkey333

Crann Bethadh
Nov 19, 2023
You are doing wonders for people here, myself included. You give a little bit of hope that people can have a kind heart, no matter how tortured their soul. I've said it once, and I'll say it again. I'm proud of you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: puella and Fulminare
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Worthless in the sense of deserving to die?

It takes a whole lot to reach that threshold and I don't believe you have reached it. By. humongous margin.

Are your friends relying on you to protect them?

Someone's love isn't contingent on someone making them happy or helping them all the time.

Something like chess requires a lot of focus. No grandmaster would play well in a very emotional state.

• Love
Reactions: puella
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
You seem genuine and sweet. Don't be too hard on yourself with helping or protecting the people you care about, that's a hard task.

I find it hard myself focusing on things when highly emotional, especially chess sounds like something easy to lose control of.

:heart:

• Love
Reactions: puella
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
What worth has any of us really? It's all for nothing in the end. There people in this world destroying the planet, destroying other people's lives, murderers, abusers, fraudsters. You are not one of those people.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Try taking a break from chess. Maybe you're just burnt out. Best wishes.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
Try taking a break from chess. Maybe you're just burnt out. Best wishes.
It's been a bit better recently. I got to 2000 in bullet (1+0) chess this morning.

Reactions: NumbItAll