MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I'm tired of trying, I'm tired of trying to survive, of waiting, I just wanna do it ASAP, but I can't due to personal things that require me to be alive until August. I'll just do it as soon as I can on August. Probably will just call loved ones, send a couple messages, a couple emails and once that is done I'll CTB, I luckily don't have to worry about SI, because I spent a couple of weeks making my mind about jumping and it worked extremely well, apart from that, once all the emails and messages are done and I call whoever I call, there is no comeback, I can't say "Hey sorry about that, I changed my mind".

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of everything but it must be a relief having a method that you feel so confident in, I admire the courage of those who choose the jumping method. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Sep 11, 2021
I'm tired of trying, I'm tired of trying to survive, of waiting, I just wanna do it ASAP, but I can't due to personal things that require me to be alive until August. I'll just do it as soon as I can on August. Probably will just call loved ones, send a couple messages, a couple emails and once that is done I'll CTB, I luckily don't have to worry about SI, because I spent a couple of weeks making my mind about jumping and it worked extremely well, apart from that, once all the emails and messages are done and I call whoever I call, there is no comeback, I can't say "Hey sorry about that, I changed my mind".
As someone who has tried to jump before, a hypothetical jump is quite different from an actual jump. I will never forget the way my heart started pounding and the sweat started breaking out as I approached the end of the edge of that hotel.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose.

What kind of music do you like, MusicGuy?
My account is named after a song.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Ah I plan on ctbing before august or during. I gotta do a few things, clean up my room, write a note, buy a rope. Then I should be good

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry you have to prolong your suffering I know it's horrible. I hope you till then are able to be content.

Best wishes for your journey forward OP.

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
As someone who has tried to jump before, a hypothetical jump is quite different from an actual jump. I will never forget the way my heart started pounding and the sweat started breaking out as I approached the end of the edge of that hotel.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose.

What kind of music do you like, MusicGuy?
My account is named after a song.
I know it will be different, I like to think about it as the last thing I have to do, just this last jump and everything will come to an end. About the music, my taste is quite undefined, buy I enjoy slow and simple music mainly