• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
On top of all the other issues I'm facing, I'm just feeling so tired with life itself. I'm so tired of the routine of going to work every day just to pay the bills. I mean, just look at how the average day goes in the average person's life. We get up, we go to work, we watch some TV or whatever, go to sleep and then do the same again the following day. We typically do this around five days a week, with a couple of days to enjoy ourselves then repeat the cycle week in and week out. We do this for decades of our lives and for what? We tell ourselves that it gives our lives purpose, but it's bullshit. It's a lie that we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better.

I'm so done with this endless cycle. I don't want to do this for another 30 years. Any pleasure I get from life is short lived and it's really not worth the drudgery of everyday life.

We don't even get to choose life. We are essentially forced into it, but we are expected to be thankful for it. I'm just thankful that one day I'll be dead, that there is an end to it all. I'm so done with life.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
The whole system is a bunch of BS, in my opinion. Most people work for someone who just sits on their ass, has fancy meetings, and pays slave wages. You know I wouldn't really care if I didn't get to choose what my job was as long as I got guaranteed decent housing, medical/mental health, and enough food/hygiene stuff. And I got enough free time to balance it out. I wouldn't even care if it was sweeping the streets. I wouldn't have to worry about homelessness being a threat and I would work for the betterment of my fellow man. But when its all about money with little to no care about others I don't think we need to praise this system. I guess the next step is definitely replacing workers with robots and zero UBI because displaced humans of course can't have that. Gotta "earn it". What a steaming pile of rubbish.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also be glad to finally be permanently free from the futile, harmful imposition that is human existence, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly. I'm also tired of suffering here, it's just horrible how humans have to suffer so unnecessarily all because other people so selfishly imposed existence in the first place.