Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I just don't feel the urge to live right now and these depressive episodes keep coming on daily basis.
Can someone help with CTB method?
I want it to be easy, a method I can attempt in a washroom because I'm always surrounded by people always, something that is 100% effective plus I'm broke so I don't have any money to buy anything which can help me CTB.
I need collect ideas so that it helps when I get another depressive episode.

Last edited:
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
I just don't feel the urge to live right now and these depressive episodes keep coming on daily basis.
Can someone help with CTB method?
I want it to be easy, a method I can attempt in a washroom because I'm always surrounded by people always, something that is 100% effective plus I'm broke so I don't have any money to buy anything which can help me CTB.
I need collect ideas so that it helps when I get another depressive episode.
Is falling from a height an option for you? If you land on your head, i guess that would be painless and effective.
Also ropes are pretty affordable, but that can cause suspicions. But hanging is still an effective method if performed correctly.
I hope you'll feel better anytime soon <3

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Make a list of methods you can afford.
Remove those you cannot or will not do.
What is left?

Reactions: donsie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish suicide actually is easy, to me it'd be such a relief to have the option to just die in a straightforward, guaranteed and peaceful way without any risks, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of existing here, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Is falling from a height an option for you? If you land on your head, i guess that would be painless and effective.
Also ropes are pretty affordable, but that can cause suspicions. But hanging is still an effective method if performed correctly.
I hope you'll feel better anytime soon <3
My house doesn't have a great height plus it's not allowed here to go in buildings without permission like if they let you in, they keep an eye on you. Plus I don't think falling from height is effective, I have seen people getting paralysed instead of dying.
I don't think I'll feel better anytime though!
Make a list of methods you can afford.
Remove those you cannot or will not do.
What is left?
I'm very new to this forum so I actually don't know much methods and that's why I'm asking for advices.
I wish suicide actually is easy, to me it'd be such a relief to have the option to just die in a straightforward, guaranteed and peaceful way without any risks, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing. But anyway I understand feeling so tired of existing here, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
Do share if you have any ideas. Wish it was actually easier. Right now I'm thinking to starve myself, I don't know if I'll be able to do it.
Did you get your method?

Last edited:
bishopxowiki

bishopxowiki

Bishop
Jan 9, 2024
My house doesn't have a great height plus it's not allowed here to go in buildings without permission like if they let you in, they keep an eye on you. Plus I don't think falling from height is effective, I have seen people getting paralysed instead of dying.
I don't think I'll feel better anytime though!

I'm very new to this forum so I actually don't know much methods and that's why I'm asking for advices.

Do share if you have any ideas. Wish it was actually easier. Right now I'm thinking to starve myself, I don't know if I'll be able to do it.
Did you get your method?
Starving is not practical, you'd eventually eat. If not of your own will, your family would probably notice you're losing weight and that could lead a lot of..... unnecessary trouble(I'm assuming you live with your family, one that will care if you suddenly stopped eating)

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Ges
Starving is not practical, you'd eventually eat. If not of your own will, your family would probably notice you're losing weight and that could lead a lot of..... unnecessary trouble(I'm assuming you live with your family, one that will care if you suddenly stopped eating
Yes I do live with my family. They won't make it work but maybe I can pretend to eat and just throw away the food instead.

B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
There's a thread for that

Just know that we can't chose the method for you, you can read the different threads and choose your method.

Reactions: Worndown
A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023

Just know that we can't chose the method for you, you can read the different threads and choose your method.

Thank you so much for sharing, I'll look into it.

Reactions: boddibo
bishopxowiki

bishopxowiki

Bishop
Jan 9, 2024
Ges

Yes I do live with my family. They won't make it work but maybe I can pretend to eat and just throw away the food instead.
Yeah... you're forgetting you'd lose weight still?

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Like was said above, it's against our rules to ask / suggest methods. If and how you want to leave is your choice and only yours. Read the megathreads , use the search bar for more information.

Closing this.

Reactions: a.fool
Status
Not open for further replies.