• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

I'm so tired of living. When nothing brings you enjoyement anylonger, you know what you must do. My lack of motivation in life opened my eyes: no more goals will keep me trapped. My depression saved me of life. It won't be necessary suffering everyday with very few things to cope. Directly, it won't be necessary suffering never again.

My mind reached the state where all my wishes, my hopes and my dreams dissapeared. Now, I have no fear, I have no doubts: I must do it.

I'm glad of being depressed for so many time because it made me losing every passion I had and this will let me killing myself finally. I will leave this cursed reality for dancing with the stars, forever.

Every doubt dissapeared. I'm preparing everything for the next month, when I can do it easily. By now, I'm forced to live one month more.

My time is getting close. Hope everything goes right at the final moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, FTL.Wanderer, Vvoiid and 11 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Well said, I hope my time is close too

Reactions: thickwing, Caerula and Tiburcio
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I am coming to the same conclusion, it will just take me a little longer to finally end it all. I live on $1,000 a month paying $500 a month for rent. I am too sick to earn anymore. All I do is lay down on the floor all night playing on the computer. I have no friends and no life. There is a point where nothing is pleasurable anymore, and just existing is tough. I wish you the best with whatever you decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: anna, thickwing and Tiburcio
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I'm so tired of living.My time is getting close. to Hope everything goes right at the final moment.

Reactions: anna, thickwing, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Hey man,

I'm not that good with wishes; I can't say much other than I feel a deep sympathy with your thoughts from what I have been reading here, we're often on the same wavelength and sometimes it's almost like you're speaking from my mind.

I can't wish "good luck" since luck usually backstabs us when we least expect or want it, what I'm hoping for is that you find the strength needed to make choices in your best interest, whatever they will be.

I think I'll take a break from posting on SS as well, I'm increasingly growing tired even of typing on a keyboard. What a mess.
Te saludo Tiburcio!

Reactions: Vvoiid, anna, thickwing and 2 others
T

Tiburcio

Hey man,

I'm not that good with wishes; I can't say much other than I feel a deep sympathy with your thoughts from what I have been reading here, we're often on the same wavelength and sometimes it's almost like you're speaking from my mind.

I can't wish "good luck" since luck usually backstabs us when we least expect or want it, what I'm hoping for is that you find the strength needed to make choices in your best interest, whatever they will be.

I think I'll take a break from posting on SS as well, I'm increasingly growing tired even of typing on a keyboard. What a mess.
Te saludo Tiburcio!

Thank you for writting this.

This comments calm me a lot. I'm firmly determined in my decision and I will do everything I can for fulfill my wish.

If this is the last time we talk, goodbye. If luck is not the right word, I just wish you everything could go right.

I don't know what you will do, but you deserve some peace in life or death.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna, Fylobatica and 3 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
If luck is not the right word, I just wish you everything could go right.

I'll do my best. This is a promise.

Signing off now, goodbye!

Reactions: anna, thickwing, skitliv and 1 other person