TheRainyDaysStay

TheRainyDaysStay

Ferret Lover
Jun 20, 2023
My last post I talked about hope since I started antidepressant but within the last few months I became so busy I ended up forgetting to take them. Almost immediately I became depressed again, but of course what else would have happened. However I find it so pathetic, am I going to have to rely on pills for the rest of my life, and home life hasn't gotten any better, I recently got into a fight with my mom about how I don't like watching my nephew so much, but she immediately started getting mad saying I shouldn't be hating him but I don't I'm just so tired of watching him for hours everyday. She got even more mad when I said I wanted to move out because of it. It's not fair my time is never being respected, I'm expected to drop everything because my older sister and nephew are more important. Honestly I hate it, I hate my life, and if this continues I think I might start hating my family, all I ever asked is to be told if I have to watch him the day before, but my sister still tells me right as she's walking out the door that I have to. I'm tired, so tired, I don't want to have to take pills forever just to feel ok, I don't know why I was so hopeful nothing has gotten better. Sorry if this doesn't make sense or is written horribly I just wanted to finally say what I want for once without feeling ashamed because of my mom.