• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
My death by hanging is in 2 days but I need to know how to go through with it without being scared, I have no reason to be scared ether I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm scared that I will fail or the police will come or something I'm just worried all end up in the mental hospital again :( what do I do to prepare myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Dead Meat, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I hope it goes well for you, just remember that you deserve peace and comfort.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Lost in a Dream and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree, wish you Nothing but peace and comfort in your final moments. Why you ask ? Because you are human, and taking ourselves Out of this life is Anything but easy.

Thoughts and prayers, Godspeed šŸ™

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lost in a Dream
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Most people feel a lot of fear. Unfortunately as I've learned no one else can summon the necessary resolve for us. Would you like to share what's driving this decision?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Dead Meat and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've been afraid of it for a long time, so I know the feeling. I don't know how to explain to you the process of overcoming that fear because it happens on its own. When life becomes significantly more terrifying than being dead, suicide doesn't seem quite as scary (but it probably will always be a little scary).

If you don't feel like you're ready to do it a couple days from now, then you don't have to. If you are ready, then good luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, Huntfish34, Foxes and 1 other person
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
I've been afraid of it for a long time, so I know the feeling. I don't know how to explain to you the process of overcoming that fear because it happens on its own. When life becomes significantly more terrifying than being dead, suicide doesn't seem quite as scary (but it probably will always be a little scary).

If you don't feel like you're ready to do it a couple days from now, then you don't have to. If you are ready, then good luck.
thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think the reality is that after all suicide isn't straightforward, I also have the fear of ctb failing and I find it very cruel how as humans we are restricted the options of more peaceful and reliable methods to finally free ourselves from this existence. But anyway, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Reactions: Arachnid_Antichrist
PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty

Angel
Mar 27, 2023
Most people feel a lot of fear. Unfortunately as I've learned no one else can summon the necessary resolve for us. Would you like to share what's driving this decision?

I just think the reality is that after all suicide isn't straightforward, I also have the fear of ctb failing and I find it very cruel how as humans we are restricted the options of more peaceful and reliable methods to finally free ourselves from this existence. But anyway, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you are searching for.
Thank you, I hope the same for you. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34