• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Where do I even begin. So this is my first offical post here and you probably have seen one of my comments or not but I usually don't like to make posts threads because too much effort for my lazy ass but HOLY SMOKING SHITTER TWITTER I'VE REALLY DONE IT THIS TIME AND IT TOOK ME TEN YEARS TO FINALLY REALIZE WHAT THE FuCK I AM SERIOUSLY DOING ANYMORE.

I must have like -70 IQ middle school dropout and can't spell shinx my grammer is just all over the place I mean this is the life I chose right? Or perheps it's all illusionary?
I mean it's anyones game right?

Mannn my parents must be proud even my FATHER yes it always is and will be the DADS MAN that psycho threantened my mother and sister a few years ago almost four but he should have put the barrel down ON THIS BITCH ASS AUTISTIC CLOWN THAT HE AND I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING FOR THE PAST 8236 DAYS ALMOST AT 12 MIL MINUTES OF EXISTING OF OH WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD THAT WE JUST KEEP DESTOYING AND ALL THESE STUPID AND PATHEIC WARS AND VILE VIOLENCE.

Sonner or later I'm outta this place I can just sense it AND YA WON'T NEVER EVER SEE OR HEAR ME PLEADS AGAIN FINGERS CROSSED ON THAT PROMISE!!

I'm sorry for the cringe edge post but I had to get this out 10 years of repression depression can do that sorta thing unhinged hinged rant fin tysm for being all ears as if anyone will care about this mess.
It'll prob be nuked anyways.