• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
When i read why people want to CTB here, i see that i share the most of reasons once and another.

Why if others can understand when is enought pain to say that they are done, i have been tryharding once and another?

Why i'm so stupid that i couldn't just stop?

When i see people to CTB i'm jealous, when i see people try to CTB and fail, i'm jealous too.

I should have tried to kill me more, even if i was going to fail. Almost someone had to fake to care about me.

I was blind. Use to thought that i only need to learn to handle with all. The only thing i earn, is suffer for all.

I really regret don't have tried to kill me more, but this is a promise to my self. I won't regret not having enought trials.

I'm so stupid that i wana die.
I'm so stupid that i don't wana live with the shame of still being alive.

I should have killed my self once and another, and another, and another, and another, an another...

Maybe was because i wanted to kill my self from very young, that i could be used to It.

I had most of the reasons, everytime. I missed the chances. I'm so used to want kill my self, that It stoped to feel a reasonable reason to CTB. It's like: Oh, like always.

What reason more i need?
What i'm waiting for?

Obviusly no one cares enought about me to kill me, so i have to do It my self.

The day i finally CTB, will be my redention for being so stupid, or i will being ridiculous even after my dead?

Now that i had found my way, i feel so lost, i have been so lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezeboy and pole