• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Long time I don't write here. Hehe. Well, good news. I'm actually starting to feel alright. The meds are taking effect, the doctors are helping and stuff. I just moved, to a new house. So, now I have more time to, 'find myself', make friends in the job and stuff (maybe that last part no). But, there is this, thing. I always question something. What do you guys think there is after this? After life? Because. I think that is the objective of everything. And if there is literally nothing after life, then, what does all this matter right? I always question myself that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: limeoctave, lost_ange2211, CC123 and 1 other person
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Long time I don't write here. Hehe. Well, good news. I'm actually starting to feel alright. The meds are taking effect, the doctors are helping and stuff. I just moved, to a new house. So, now I have more time to, 'find myself', make friends in the job and stuff (maybe that last part no). But, there is this, thing. I always question something. What do you guys think there is after this? After life? Because. I think that is the objective of everything. And if there is literally nothing after life, then, what does all this matter right? I always question myself that.
I'm very happy for you feeling better.

As far as what's next? Honestly I wouldn't think too hard on it. Maybe im projecting but anytime I'm think about existential questions it drives me into a depression. Just enjoy your happiness and your life for now.

Reactions: CC123
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I'm very happy for you feeling better.

As far as what's next? Honestly I wouldn't think too hard on it. Maybe im projecting but anytime I'm think about existential questions it drives me into a depression. Just enjoy your happiness and your life for now.
I try, I try hard to ignore it. But I just can't stop thinking, all the time. I mean, I think it all started with that. That why all my problems exist. Because I just can't stop thinking and thinking over it. If I don't know what happens next, I can not be definitely happy.

H

headswillroll

Jul 7, 2024
Good to hear. Glad you're looking at life on your own terms.