i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Long time I don't write here. Hehe. Well, good news. I'm actually starting to feel alright. The meds are taking effect, the doctors are helping and stuff. I just moved, to a new house. So, now I have more time to, 'find myself', make friends in the job and stuff (maybe that last part no). But, there is this, thing. I always question something. What do you guys think there is after this? After life? Because. I think that is the objective of everything. And if there is literally nothing after life, then, what does all this matter right? I always question myself that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: limeoctave, lost_ange1, CC123 and 1 other person
V

VampQueen

Student
Feb 6, 2024
Long time I don't write here. Hehe. Well, good news. I'm actually starting to feel alright. The meds are taking effect, the doctors are helping and stuff. I just moved, to a new house. So, now I have more time to, 'find myself', make friends in the job and stuff (maybe that last part no). But, there is this, thing. I always question something. What do you guys think there is after this? After life? Because. I think that is the objective of everything. And if there is literally nothing after life, then, what does all this matter right? I always question myself that.
I'm very happy for you feeling better.

As far as what's next? Honestly I wouldn't think too hard on it. Maybe im projecting but anytime I'm think about existential questions it drives me into a depression. Just enjoy your happiness and your life for now.

Reactions: CC123
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I'm very happy for you feeling better.

As far as what's next? Honestly I wouldn't think too hard on it. Maybe im projecting but anytime I'm think about existential questions it drives me into a depression. Just enjoy your happiness and your life for now.
I try, I try hard to ignore it. But I just can't stop thinking, all the time. I mean, I think it all started with that. That why all my problems exist. Because I just can't stop thinking and thinking over it. If I don't know what happens next, I can not be definitely happy.

H

headswillroll

Jul 7, 2024
Good to hear. Glad you're looking at life on your own terms.