SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
But... That's not a good thing because my life is still the same shit.
It's just the effect of the antidepressant!
I didn't feel to do anything but die and now I just don't feel to do anything at all.

I tried to reach out to my psychiatric, but they don't want to talk with me because they said I annoyed them.

Bitch wtf I text you about the posology of the meds YOU prescribed me, and you're saying I'm bothering you.

I swear every single human being that sees me at my lowest, kicks me as hard as they can. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン, something_feels and 2 others
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I would beat that psychiatrist's ass for you if I could. I would make sure he feels all the pain and agony in one fight that you've experienced throughout your whole life.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
also, wow... What a rude psychiatrist! :/

yeah, that happens to me sometimes too! :( Where it's just as hopeless as it's always been yet somehow, I feel better for no particular reason? I'd just blame it on mood swings! xD

Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I would beat that psychiatrist's ass for you if I could. I would make sure he feels all the pain and agony in one fight that you've experienced throughout your whole life.

Uhm... yea but I was thinking more like calling them in the middle of the night with a hidden number.
Since they always have to have their phone on for emergencies and stuff... :devil:

I'm only afraid I might f that up and my number is shown, with me being the idiot I am ;-;

• Yay!
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Uhm... yea but I was thinking more like calling them in the middle of the night with a hidden number.
Since they always have to have their phone on for emergencies and stuff... :devil:

I'm only afraid I might f that up and my number is shown, with me being the idiot I am ;-;
"Your bank account has been hacked! We need you to send all the money over to this address immediately!"

Boom, now you can die from eating too many Jelly Tots instead of having to buy a noose or something. Truly the best way to CTB.

Reactions: SmollMushroom
something_feels

something_feels

Aug 22, 2023
Wow, that's terrible, I'm truly sorry for how they treated you. But the comments under this are so funny lol ;-; well wishes to you! <3

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
"Your bank account has been hacked! We need you to send all the money over to this address immediately!"

Oh no, no! I'm too shy for that! 👉👈

I was thinking more of just making their phone ring a bit in the middle of the night... 👉👈