HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I guess I just need to vent a bit.
There is not a single day in which I don't want to kill myself, it has been like this for around 10 months, and I'm just so fucking tired of everything, the only moments when I don't feel like this is when I'm sleeping or distracted by something, but every other time is just a permanent feeling of sadness, void and impotence, the only way to calm these feelings other than just getting distracted is cutting myself or writing on a suicide document I have, but other than that I have nothing, I don't even think I can even talk about my friends about this, all of the ones I talked about this kind of stuff before either stopped being friends with me or they staright up ignore me when I ask for help with this, it's been so long I've been feeling like this, I'm scared of never getting better, of having to live like this for the rest of my life, I don't think I'm able to do that, so at that point there is only one thing I could do

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, reevealeutian, lilohsuu and 1 other person
lilohsuu

lilohsuu

Jul 20, 2023
Same here, nobody have the ensers , or nobody really care, iven if they do care, It wouldn't make a difference, a significant one, probably. Sometimes youre so low in the darkness of your cave you cant iven hold yourself in your feet to start walking twords the light. But hope someday you do and become at least happy with somebody that like you before you can experience death :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly very much understandable feeling so tired of having to suffer here, existing really can be so dreadful, it also fills me with dread the thought of being trapped here for potentially decades, the thought of such a thing is so horrible to me. But anyway best wishes.