• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Issk

Issk

Apr 22, 2019
I'm so worried and scared. I have no one to talk to in my country (not in English world nor Europe) and our mental health system is seriously broken. Everything just so bad I can't even describe it. SS makes me feel less lonely. I have never came across any place as safe as here. If this place got shut down I literally have nowhere to go to.

Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I won’t be okay.
May 13, 2020
I don't think this site will get shut down anytime soon but you can always branch out and connect with individuals from this community on other platforms, such as Discord.

toro

toro

normal person
Feb 11, 2023
as other people have said, even if they kill off SS, theres too many of us for the community to just disappear, another site will go up and i wouldnt be surprised if the admins have all the important threads archived somewhere to reupload incase of a shut down of this site

if you worry about maybe even your country placing a ban, look into getting a VPN! i know youre more worried about a general takedown, but it doesnt hurt to be prepared, there are some good ones online, but if you can afford it, a good VPN goes a long way

Reactions: rationaltake
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If this website ceases to exist then there's just nothing anyone can do about it, it's just the reality that everything is impermanent and will end someday. The anti-suicide people just lack compassion for the suffering that is being experienced, no matter what suicide is always a valid option in this horrible world.