sorararara

sorararara

simple and clean
Feb 12, 2023
i have nearly everything prepared, just need to get a few things done. i'm gonna ctb this friday. i'm so fucking scared of dying. i know it's inevitable, it'll happen no matter what, but i can't shake this fear.
i absolutely need to die before sunday (before saturday, ideally) but i'm so anxious.

i'm going to do it, i'm just so scared. i've been so anxious since making the decision. everything is scaring me.
i'm scared of failing. i'm scared that i'll have to tell all of my worried friends that i didn't actually die. i'm scared of being found too early and becoming brain damaged. i'm scared of SI kicking in. i'm scared of absolutely everything.

i wish i didn't have to die but i really don't have a choice now. it's die now, or be miserable and die later. i wish i could've lived a happy and peaceful life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: promapicide, MrsNobody, Jon Arbuckle and 9 others
No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Death is a hard thing to comprehend. I'm not going to tell you not to be scared, because everyone goes through the emotions. It's always a battle.

Remain strong my friend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, DeathSleep, Zhendou and 4 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
i have nearly everything prepared, just need to get a few things done. i'm gonna ctb this friday. i'm so fucking scared of dying. i know it's inevitable, it'll happen no matter what, but i can't shake this fear.
i absolutely need to die before sunday (before saturday, ideally) but i'm so anxious.

i'm going to do it, i'm just so scared. i've been so anxious since making the decision. everything is scaring me.
i'm scared of failing. i'm scared that i'll have to tell all of my worried friends that i didn't actually die. i'm scared of being found too early and becoming brain damaged. i'm scared of SI kicking in. i'm scared of absolutely everything.

i wish i didn't have to die but i really don't have a choice now. it's die now, or be miserable and die later. i wish i could've lived a happy and peaceful life.
I'm sorry. I understand. You are NOT alone. I'm ctb too.
there is a good chance your fear will overcome, for better or worse I don't know.
Either way, it's going to be alright.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, pariah80, Zhendou and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much, it truly is such a cruel existence. But anyway I wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: promapicide, Zhendou and sorararara
A

agony1996

Student
Jul 8, 2024

I understand and sympathize with you.
I know i have to ctb as well I can't bear this pain but like you I'm terrified of dying.
I actually don't want to die but I have no choice but I'm so scared of everything about it. Ctbing is the most difficult, scariest, loneliest decision to make.
It takes in unbelievable amount of courage not everyone has that amount of courage so if you don't go through with it don't be hard on yourself. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, sorararara and Zhendou
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
I'm doing it Saturday, but I feel your fear. It's the unknown. For some reason, we're programmed to fear it. I'm still going through with it. I mean, I'm going to die eventually anyway. Might as well be this weekend, by my own hand. I'm scared, but there are worse ways to go. Good luck to you, no matter what happens.

• Love
Reactions: promapicide and sorararara