HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

Warlock
Sep 28, 2022
all i got is jumping , running into trafficc , drowning in ocean, suicide by cop and idk.

im not capable of tying a knot or making mixtures and i have no money.

this sucks so bad , someone who wants to die so bad but cant do it.

then you have people who dont really want to do but feel they must and can do it.

Life is a bitch, i wish i were never born.

Oblivion is better than this shithole of life.

fuck this whys it so hard.

im just gonna lose it and jump anyway or jump into a truck i can feel it.

Reactions: drainganggggg, RUPA, regal20 and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Read here, data data data! There is always a way, you just have to find it.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
all i got is jumping , running into trafficc , drowning in ocean, suicide by cop and idk.

im not capable of tying a knot or making mixtures and i have no money.

this sucks so bad , someone who wants to die so bad but cant do it.

then you have people who dont really want to do but feel they must and can do it.

Life is a bitch, i wish i were never born.

Oblivion is better than this shithole of life.

fuck this whys it so hard.

im just gonna lose it and jump anyway or jump into a truck i can feel it.
CTB is hard, leaving this world is a lot harder than most people think. I hope you find a suitable method. Sadly most of them do have risks of hurting yourself and surviving. There's no guarantees.

Reactions: itchygator, drainganggggg and Mia11
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
im trying very hard to come up with my method.
To achieve success you must master your method. Failure to ctb is more horrifying than an unwanted life. We have time to research, study your approach carefully. Much love to you.

Reactions: nopride86 and SamTam33
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel. I hate how we live in a world that makes it this difficult for us to die and is so focused on trying to force people to suffer. The thought of failing an attempt is horrifying. Non existence will always be preferable to this cruel nightmare world no matter what. I am tired of it all.

Reactions: Jadzia and Mia11
O

October112021

Student
Oct 8, 2022
The go-to painless methods are Sodium Nitrite (increasingly difficult to get), fentanyl (synthetic heroin responsible for the US opioid overdose - hard to get), Nembutal (the drug used to put animals to sleep, virtually impossible to get now), nitrogen exit bag (hard to get, very complicated to set up) and charcoal/Carbon Monoxide method (easy to get, but fairly complicated to set up). Absent the sale of Sodium Nitrite on the regular, I'd recommend charcoal as a method. All you need is a grill to burn it on, a bucket to put it in after it's smouldering, a sealed room or car or tent (a car seems ideal), and eye goggles to prevent burning.

Charcoal has the advantage of being potable - if you have a car, then theoretically you could drive up into the mountains to do it and be undiscovered for decades if you find the right place. It won't raise undue suspicions. And it's quick as Hell - death in ten minutes or less. You can get a bag of charcoal for like ten bucks. Most places you can even go to a public park to burn it, if you don't mind being found there

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, SamTam33, On Replay and 2 others
D

doesitreallymatter

Oct 2, 2022
The go-to painless methods are Sodium Nitrite (increasingly difficult to get), fentanyl (synthetic heroin responsible for the US opioid overdose - hard to get), Nembutal (the drug used to put animals to sleep, virtually impossible to get now), nitrogen exit bag (hard to get, very complicated to set up) and charcoal/Carbon Monoxide method (easy to get, but fairly complicated to set up). Absent the sale of Sodium Nitrite on the regular, I'd recommend charcoal as a method. All you need is a grill to burn it on, a bucket to put it in after it's smouldering, a sealed room or car or tent (a car seems ideal), and eye goggles to prevent burning.

Charcoal has the advantage of being potable - if you have a car, then theoretically you could drive up into the mountains to do it and be undiscovered for decades if you find the right place. It won't raise undue suspicions. And it's quick as Hell - death in ten minutes or less. You can get a bag of charcoal for like ten bucks. Most places you can even go to a public park to burn it, if you don't mind being found there
Can you point me in the direction for instructions on the charcoal method ?

Reactions: October112021
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I searched and saw one story where a guy used a frying pan to ignite the charcoals. I also discovered that candles generate tiny amounts of carbon monoxide but it will take multiple candles and a longer period of time. I have 9 large ones right now. The more wicks the better.

I'm going to line them up in the shower, close the vents and stuff something under the door.

I just ordered a carbon monoxide detector and a couple extra candles so I can see how much CO they're generating over how much time.

If it's enough, I'll take some sleeping pills and make a matt on the floor. It could take hours but that's ok. Maybe I'll write some emails in the meantime. Set them up to send at a certain time. If it doesn't work, I'll save them for later.

A closet would probably be better but I'd prefer them to be in the shower for quick extinguishing if I need it.

I don't trust myself with the charcoals. I'd be afraid I was going to burn the house down.

But I can do candles.

O

October112021

Student
Oct 8, 2022
Can you point me in the direction for instructions on the charcoal method ?

Here is a megathread on the subject.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

More

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/

D

doesitreallymatter

Oct 2, 2022
Here is a megathread on the subject.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

More

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/
Thank you !

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
My candles and CO detector arrived 30 minutes ago. Amazon is legitimately the greatest invention since the microwave.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Any updates, Sam?
Hey! I was so naive and desperate when I first signed up that I was trying the first thing I saw. SMH.

Problem #1 was that the CO detector only went up to 3 digits. I needed one to register at least 5 so I sent it back.

The more I read about CO poisoning, it occurred to me that my dozen or so candles simply wasn't going to cut it. I went on to procure some charcoal but something discouraged me from that method altogether. I can't recall what it was.

Likely the prospect of setting something on fire (I have a fear of fire that's beyond articulation lol).

Then I started exploring the exit bag with Argon or Nitrogen. Thought about how resistant I am to pain meds/alcohol/anesthesia and doubted the potency of the setup. Didn't want to spend that kind of time and money only to fail.

Looked into mixing different cleaners. The only thing that scares me more than fire is acid. I'm not fucking with that.

As of late, I've decided to try the exit bag with no gases. Just a bunch of shit to knock me out (Dramamine, CBD gummies, sleeping pills and vodka).

I'll lightly hold the bag open to breathe until I pass out, then presumably my finger will slip away and allow the elastic to seal the bag around my head.

I did a shitload of research on types of brain damage (brain dead vs coma vs vegetative state) and I'm ok with those potential outcomes if I don't die.

It's literally the next best thing to being dead.

The only unknown is how cognizant the patient is in the latter two conditions.

But really... How much worse can it be compared to how I exist right now?

If all else fails, I'll revert back to my original plan of jumping into a body of water. I really don't want to tussle back and forth with SI so I'm hoping the bag will work or render me incapable of normal brain activity.

(I'm particularly long-winded today. Sorry for the rambling response šŸ˜‹)

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
I did a shitload of research on types of brain damage (brain dead vs coma vs vegetative state) and I'm ok with those potential outcomes if I don't die.

It's literally the next best thing to being dead.
This is how I feel, too!

I appreciate your long response.

We will try anything when we are desperate!

Best wishes with your methods and I hope you can find true peace soon! :)

Reactions: SamTam33
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
CTB is hard, leaving this world is a lot harder than most people think. I hope you find a suitable method. Sadly most of them do have risks of hurting yourself and surviving. There's no guarantees.
Yup. I raced into a tree. Unfortunately I woke up paralyzed from chest down. Like, forever.

• Aww..
Reactions: wtfislife