• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I get them mixed up. You'll have to explain how MH issues can be changed.
The link that @Severen provided is EXCELLENT info on Sensory Processing Sensitivity. I encourage you to look at it and the answer to the question you have asked me will be evident and answered much better than I can. :)

Reactions: Scribble Fan
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
I get the concept. Also the reason why someone else should come up with yet another box to put people in, there's a book attached.

There's nothing there that explains how an MH issue can be changed. imho, once the issue is established it can only be managed, not changed.

And all these little boxes appear to be excuses for why we're wrong and society isn't. More victim blaming. People don't HAVE to educate themselves about MH or disability the same as they do race or religion. Because discrimination on those grounds is still seen as reasonable.

It'll have to change at some point, once a bunch of disabled people have set fire to themselves in Congress or whatever. Only then will society admit to isolating those with MH issues, or traits, or anyone who doen't toe the fucking line. Us outsiders need a Rosa Parks moment.