Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
I literally just spent almost two weeks simping for some online girl because I thought she was flirting with me. She seemed really into me and of course I had to get my hopes up, only to find out she was only joking around and already has a boyfriend.
This isn't the first time it happened, why can't I just learn my fucking lesson? Why do I have to fall in love so quickly and devote all my time into some random girl that won't ever actually love me back? I'm so fucking stupid and pathetic, holy shit.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The majority of relationships are transactional in nature. This is common knowledge, which explains why sex work is the world's oldest profession.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If she was knowingly leading you on all this time, that doesn't make you stupid. It just makes her very good at manipulation.

• Hugs
Reactions: TotallyNotWielkiM
C

Cessation

Dec 21, 2023
I've never understood women. At all. No woman I've ever met was at all interested in me, especially if I was really attracted to her, so I kinda know the feeling. I'm almost as cowardly when it comes to women as I am with regards to offing myself.

TotallyNotWielkiM

TotallyNotWielkiM

Dec 19, 2023
If she was knowingly leading you on all this time, that doesn't make you stupid. It just makes her very good at manipulation.
Basically what he said. People damaged emotionally (which I assume you might be, since we're meeting here), are just more easily manipulated into opening up, and she used that. Basing just on your post, I'd say you're a victim of a very shitty girl and shouldn't beat up yourself too much.

I've been through similar and there's a good news actually: time does heal this kind of wounds.

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
The only problem is that I'm always falling for this, no matter how many times it happens to me. I'm just so gullible that it only takes a little attention to get me to fall in love with someone, and my brain just creates these stupid fake scenarios in my head where we live happily together. I know it's stupid, but I just can't fight it.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Love is a lie.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu