• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
seems like all i have in life is my shitty job, which i dont really like doing and which always makes me feel like im the stupidest person
all i wish is someone, who id like to talk to. someone, who could see me as i am. someone, who dont mind my social anxiety

it seems to me now that i will never find someone, ill feel comfortable with. i try, try, try again again and again. but nothing works out. we either awkwardly chat about nothing in particular and then one of us stops replying eventually. or meet and awkwardly chat irl and then one of us stops replying. or its some fing creep

i just want to love and be loved. i just want not to feel this lonely. i just want to have some sense of life. not only tiresome everyday chores and unwanted obligations

updatedmind

updatedmind

Jul 12, 2023
hey, do you use discord or play any multiplayer games by chance? it probably won't fix your loneliness but i could be one person you could talk to

ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
hey, do you use discord or play any multiplayer games by chance? it probably won't fix your loneliness but i could be one person you could talk to
thanks for your kind offer, you are a good person
i played teso. have a bunch of other multiplayer games in steam. occasionally use discord
we probably wont click together (just like my other acquaintances. they are all great people, but i guess just not for me. and its ok, because not all people are for everyone) but i guess trying wont hurt

Reactions: eatantz
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Relationship ain't all it's cracked up to be when they can just leave at the drop of a hat. 4 years down the drain and it really fucked up me up life wise (I'm 35) - it was my 1st relationship and it was the trust factor up until she said "I've had enough" and make left . Then came back two months approx later and then left after the flat lease ended. Logically my mind says it's women's nature? Hypergamy but im not sure. It was either financial or my depression but either was both are messed up as I helped her when he grandmother passed away and im pretty robotic but do things in a logical way (I'd get her favourite things instead of doing the normal
Normie thing of talking saying I'm sorry which to me means nothing).

During the time it's great but when it's broken - fuck. Not doing that ever again. It's fucking torture. I just spend time with my dog now.

If I was you try and get PIP for depression or anything. Just milk the government system until it collapses. They hate us all anyway. It'll make things a tiny bit easier/better. (UK).