vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
all i can think about is ctb. During the day all i can think about is my suffering. During the night i struggle to fall asleep while battling my thoughts. I wake up covered in sweat everyday from constant nightmares. But in the end im terrified of pain and being left a vegetable which leaves me with few options that arent accessible. I dont even have the motivation to eat or get out of bed (currently < 16 bmi). I just want to be free from this torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Strawberries, myusername890, Solitudeseeker and 2 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm sorry for your pain. May you find peace and some kind of motivation. I understand the fear of failing. I wish you luck and clarity, whatever path you choose.

Reactions: Letgo
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Well all I can say is read the megathreads on how to ctb and I hope that one of methods will work for you, and if you do find a way good luck.

piercedheart

piercedheart

Mortician
May 29, 2023
I am terribly sorry to hear that, it sounds miserable. I hope you will find respite from it though, either in ctb or hopefully improving your life, but alas, we're here because the latter rarely ever works out. I do wish you the best though.

Reactions: Strawberries
Solitudeseeker

Solitudeseeker

Jun 3, 2023
all i can think about is ctb. During the day all i can think about is my suffering. During the night i struggle to fall asleep while battling my thoughts. I wake up covered in sweat everyday from constant nightmares. But in the end im terrified of pain and being left a vegetable which leaves me with few options that arent accessible. I dont even have the motivation to eat or get out of bed (currently < 16 bmi). I just want to be free from this torture.
i hope you find the peace you look for in the future,hon. nobody deserves a pain such as this and i would never wish it upon my worst enemies,i feel this exact way and the physical pain of feeling trapped on this ill intentioned planet doesn't help a single thing,but if you can feed your soul with the food you really love <3

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
Hikoo

Hikoo

Jun 3, 2023
I'm struggling with that too. I know that i can overcome all these thoughts with determination and sheer will. But at my age and situation, i doubt if its worth keep fighting for.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm at the stage where I think I can actually pull a plastic bag over my head and fight it out. I have no money, no access to anything else and I need to get out of this never ending mind Torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how we exist in a world where we are denied options of ways to reliably die, I hate how suicide is this difficult and comes with risks, it's such a cruel punishment how we were forced into a world that we cannot easily escape from. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your torture.

• Love
Reactions: vulkann
sunfl0wer

sunfl0wer

May 25, 2023
I understand your frustrations. I hope you find peace.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to go through all this. It's so horrible, life is causeing so much suffering. If there was only a good and easy way to exit all this but we are trapped here. I wish you all the best.