• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
How can I overcome. Advice is helpful

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'll be honest, if SI is kicking in right now all you can do is wait another day. The only people who could advise on how to overcome it overcame it themselves and aren't here right now. It sucks, a lot, I know, I tried last month and used THC to try to dull my senses but even that wasn't enough (mind you, I chose hypothermia which wasn't smart) and am still extremely angry at myself right now for it. Many people do say using alcohol or drugs can help beforehand - though I highly recommend against using alcohol or drugs (street drugs I mean) as a method as they almost always seem to not work and cause way more pain. I think in my case my method wasn't for me.

The only other thing I can offer is to rethink your method. The reason I had chosen hypothermia was because in the past I never could go through with the quick and violent ways like yours, so I thought something slower might do the trick. In my case, it didn't, but maybe you could find something that'd work out.

M

Macrista

Nov 17, 2023
I'll be honest, if SI is kicking in right now all you can do is wait another day. The only people who could advise on how to overcome it overcame it themselves and aren't here right now. It sucks, a lot, I know, I tried last month and used THC to try to dull my senses but even that wasn't enough (mind you, I chose hypothermia which wasn't smart) and am still extremely angry at myself right now for it. Many people do say using alcohol or drugs can help beforehand - though I highly recommend against using alcohol or drugs (street drugs I mean) as a method as they almost always seem to not work and cause way more pain. I think in my case my method wasn't for me.

The only other thing I can offer is to rethink your method. The reason I had chosen hypothermia was because in the past I never could go through with the quick and violent ways like yours, so I thought something slower might do the trick. In my case, it didn't, but maybe you could find something that'd work out.
Thanks for the tip. I have no other method. But I will investigate

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Leave it for now. SL go away

Reactions: divinemistress36
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Therefore I'll use a different method, jumping triggers SI the most of any other ones

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36