Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Everyone in my family and relatives–it's quite a large circle of relatives In our culture–believe I am absolutely worthless. And it's going to get worse as time passes by. Soon I will have to drive a car, talk to people, find a place of my own after my parents pass away, take care of them before they pass away and do so much more. I can't get out of my bed let alone do all that. In school I would sit in the corner, at events I would be completely cut off and now in the practical world, I am totally unseen while everyone else is doing all sorts of marvellous things in life. I should leave this cruel world which isn't meant for me, but its so damn difficult!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huntfish34, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
I have suffered similar things too.
I was always the quiet loner kid at school, therefore the other kids thought I was a weirdo and would beat me up.
My parents never loved me, and would always forget my birthday, I'm sure they did this on purpose just to hurt me.
Even as an adult, I am the invisible Man. Nobody ever invites me anywhere, and I'm often ignored in conversations.
And yes, life is brutally difficult in this hostile world.
Everything is like a fight for survival, where the ass holes of this world trample over the good people to get what they want.
It's a sick, barbaric freakshow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and heavyeyes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly is so dreadful and tiring, of course it's really understandable wanting to avoid all future suffering, but anyway I wish you the best.