• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
As you can see by the title, I am infact a Satanist. Have been for years. I own a copy of the Satanic Bible written by Anton LaVey, the founder of Satanism, as well as the ritual book, and the Satanic Scriptures.
It is an atheistic religion believing in oneself rather than a god, and also targets the hypocrisy of many religions, without hating anyone in them.
that being said, many of my friends are atheist but others are Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Jewish etc and im worried they will abandon me if I tell them "Im a Satanist!" whether i explain the religion to them or not.
Im hoping that they accept my beliefs.

"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates"
-The fourth of the nine Satanic Statements

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
It is an atheistic religion believing in oneself rather than a god, and also targets the hypocrisy of many religions, without hating anyone in them.
Why dont you start just explaining the concept, little by little instead of just saying "iam satanist!"

After few weeks or month when they really understand this concept i think you can say that you are a satanist.

Unfortunately people have misconception and will probably judge you if you don't explain beforehands.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I don't know what's that is exactly but your believes are your personal choice you don't have to share them if it creates confusion I mean we pray for God not to people same thing with you. I don't see why you're desperate to tell what you believe. To me, I don't give a fuck what everyone believes and really none business.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's probably a valid concern, as you have to admit, Satanism is not exactly a "mainstream" religion. But, if you're accepting of all of your friend's religions, then I really can't see a good reason why they shouldn't accept yours, or, at least, be tolerant of it. If they won't accept it, then you're not getting out of the friendship any reciprocity of what you give them. Friendship is a two-way street. If you tell them, just be real with them. If they have questions, answer them honestly and see where the chips fall. That's really all you can do.

• Love
Reactions: CannabisMuncher