• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I already planned that this is going to be my last year alive, the only thing I need to do is lose weigth, but I keep binging!!!!!
I'm so fucking stressed that I've decided to isolate myself and throw out all of my food because at least I know I'm too lazy to buy more. That's it, I wont let even my own person sabotage my plan any longer. Wish me luck

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
How old are you, i'm 20, on a similar sort of thing with losing weight. i'm 6'2", got down to 62kg a couple years ago. 70kg now, really want to get into the 50s, which could be done within a month.

Reactions: meltskelt
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
You need to change the way you look at food.
food is to keep you alive, avoid fat, ultra-processed foods, sugar, synthetic things.
If you have a problem with discipline, don't buy leftover food, buy a ready-made meal and some fruit or homemade bread to munch on between meals.

meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
How old are you, i'm 20, on a similar sort of thing with losing weight. i'm 6'2", got down to 62kg a couple years ago. 70kg now, really want to get into the 50s, which could be done within a month.
I have a close age to yours and I believe I'm reaching 55kg this month of April - I'm 165cm

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
You need to change the way you look at food.
food is to keep you alive, avoid fat, ultra-processed foods, sugar, synthetic things.
If you have a problem with discipline, don't buy leftover food, buy a ready-made meal and some fruit or homemade bread to munch on between meals.
What are you saying? Carbs are the real enemy here, not fat. Carbs are basically sugar aka glucose aka energy. Bread is unhealthy. Gluten and grains are the opposite of healthy

Reactions: meltskelt