B

bus catcher

Jul 22, 2024
I just had two very shitty days, and I can wait no longer. I know that there are buses like Greyhound that can take me anywhere. I cannot commit suicide at home because they will stop me. I have enough money to last me a while and two main locations in mind, depending on if I'm going with CO or hypothermia. but I don't want to wait until September for it to become cold enough to commit hypothermia. I'm totally fine with hypothermia, even though family and friends thought it was unbearable. I've always been the one to go out in freezing temperatures as a kid and enjoy myself until someone dragged me inside. Now where I live, it does not nearly get cold enough until December.

If I'm going with CO, then the only places I can think of are either large national forests (Ive got several in mind and all include some mountain for me to climb before I die, but I can always go with something else) or the vast stretches of land in the west where I'm unlikely to be found. Unless someone knows someplace freezing at this time of year?

I was wondering if I can just walk out and get a taxi (can't drive) or is there a way for my family to stop me? I am an adult and have no legal guardian, but my family knows I'm suicidal.

I also was wondering if you could cbt anywhere in the continental USA, where would you go, and how would you do it? Would you just go somewhere that can naturally kill you?

Reactions: AbsurdAbyss