• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Aww thank you for the kind offer! It's the thoughts that count. :happy:

I hope you've found a better place after leaving the UK. I agree it's not the best place to live, but personally, I've come to accept that I don't particularly enjoy living anywhere, or living at all for that matter lol.
I live somewhere that's it's always sunny and hot. Minimal clouds and rain. Used to live in a place with the traditional four seasons, and a very rainy spring. You would be amazed what a change in the climate of where you live could make in your life.

Reactions: darksideofthebright
drwt

drwt

Dec 1, 2020
I live somewhere that's it's always sunny and hot. Minimal clouds and rain. Used to live in a place with the traditional four seasons, and a very rainy spring. You would be amazed what a change in the climate of where you live could make in your life.
That is so true. I was in the UK only for a year but holy moly, does the weather suck there.
9/10 days you have a grey sky. It's always windy and summer lasted for maybe 2 weeks. Whenever I was doing work on my laptop and sitting in front of the window and seeing the depressing sky, I became more depressed myself. Sun is really important.
Also, the NHS is a complete joke.