Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
I didn't know whether to post this on the main forum on recovery, but I eventually decided on Recovery because I believe that's where my mindset is at currently.
I'm a very lucky person. Big loving family, very successful, still a relatively young fella, good friends. A big source of my pain is recursive: I believe that I am awful for hurting when I have no tangible reason to, therefore, I hurt. I don't know why I've had the urge, or fantasy, of CTB for so long, nor why it is so persistent. But I've come to the conclusion that it's something internal. Something is broken inside, and needs to be resuscitated. A dark and convoluted jungle is ahead of me, the jungle of recovery.

I'd like to use this forum as assistance, to contribute to the conversations, and if possible, to get better.

That's all I've got, have a good one.,

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Wohoooo, I am really happy to hear that!!

And yes I feel you, hurting with no reason is sometimes worse than hurting because of something.

I wish you the best of luck, you got this!!

• Love
Reactions: Torabol
Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
Yep good to hear. It is true that this website helps a lot on recovery.
And yes i think most people here feel like this, if not I do. Although we live successful lives we suffer. And that might be life, we can't live it without suffering.
Wish you the best, Lots of love <3