raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm ready truly. No lie this time.
Is 341ft enough?
Do assume it be enough?
I'm ready tonight or tomorrow.
I need to literally catch a bus to the site. Must be cleare mind, look decent/happy.
I'm truly ready and I'm here to make sure 341ft is enough?
Most have drove their car of this cliff.
They all died.

This emptiness I've taken long enough and tried and tried.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ampsvx123, leavingthesoultrap, falling_snow and 1 other person
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I understand how empty that emptiness can be. Since you are taking the bus there, when you get there, how are you going to do it? Is this a jumping scenario? Whats at the bottom?

Reactions: raindrops
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
Idk about any of that, but i hope that you get the rest you deserve

• Love
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
No you guys don't understand I'm ready. I'm ready please I want hope it will work right

Reactions: ASBA999
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am going soon too

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77 and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I understand how empty that emptiness can be. Since you are taking the bus there, when you get there, how are you going to do it? Is this a jumping scenario? Whats at the bottom?
Rocks and shallow water
I am going soon too
I hope you find peace I truly do. Its enough isn't now enough is enough now
Also the cliff can protrude out in areas of it

Reactions: lostforever77
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Rocks and shallow water

I hope you find peace I truly do. Its enough isn't now enough is enough now
There is a cliff in Wales that sounds similar. Every year a number of heart broken lovers jump off the cliffs to their deaths below on the rocks below. Its also pretty isolated so they don't have to worry about being interrupted or landing on someone. Just like so many people here, we just want you to find the peace that you deserve.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
O tried I tried I tried I tried I tried. I can try and I don't want to think because it will continue. I have no family. I wonder how long it will fake for them to search for me. No family or friends thats crazy. I know people I have people but nothing like what you see normally
O tried I tried I tried I tried I tried. I can try and I don't want to think because it will continue. I have no family. I wonder how long it will fake for them to search for me. No family or friends thats crazy. I know people I have people but nothing like what you see normally
This is serious I mean this
There is a cliff in Wales that sounds similar. Every year a number of heart broken lovers jump off the cliffs to their deaths below on the rocks below. Its also pretty isolated so they don't have to worry about being interrupted or landing on someone. Just like so many people here, we just want you to find the peace that you deserve.
I'm sitting here thinking how late it is to get the bus but it's cold and miserable here atm so I reckon day time will be just as empty there. I mean this. I'm not just saying it. I truly truly truly truly mean it. On my cats life.

Do I just top his bowl up for some time? Someone will be back here so he won't ve alone no more than 48 hrs if so.

Reactions: Ampsvx123
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
You are preaching to the choir, yea the choir is a bunch of squirrels running around in a circle, but still a choir. My family is dead or they hate me, really there is not much inbetween. My wife of 16 years is going to leave me, pretty sure my children despise me. So much so that a shotgun to the face seems like a reasoabe exit strategy. I mean after all, if no one is going to miss you, its hard to make the logical argument to stay.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior, Ampsvx123 and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I will be jumping. I don't drive so unfortunately can't just zoom off.
I might run and make myself trip head first so I trick myself
Lasy time.i came here I found hope in life and now I'm here again I can see this is the final time and if I don't post here within 3 months I promise I'm gone. I wonder what things will be like when im gone, better i know it.
People say you just do it If you want to.
I will be jumping. I don't drive so unfortunately can't just zoom off.
I might run and make myself trip head first so I trick myself
Lasy time.i came here I found hope in life and now I'm here again I can see this is the final time and if I don't post here within 3 months I promise I'm gone. I wonder what things will be like when im gone, better i know it.
People say you just do it If you want to.
But today I had peoppe threaten the ambulance to me and i had to fake how I felt just to stop rhem picking me up

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Love
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
You're a familiar name. I've seen you around here for years now. I won't try and talk you out of it. You've been here long enough to have exhausted every other option. I know you're in pain. There is no shame whichever path you choose. You are so fucking strong and deserve rest, however you are able to attain it ♥️

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm ready truly. No lie this time.
Is 341ft enough?
Do assume it be enough?
I'm ready tonight or tomorrow.
I need to literally catch a bus to the site. Must be cleare mind, look decent/happy.
I'm truly ready and I'm here to make sure 341ft is enough?
Most have drove their car of this cliff.
They all died.

This emptiness I've taken long enough and tried and tried.
Oh the fuckinf pain the pain oh knowing you wanted so much but could never be or live up to what people wanted. I'm nothing and I'm lonely
Just my cat , now what. I have no friends I have no one to be this honest with only SS can truly know how I feel.

ASBA999

ASBA999

Dec 7, 2023
What's the cliff called?

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
You're a familiar name. I've seen you around here for years now. I won't try and talk you out of it. You've been here long enough to have exhausted every other option. I know you're in pain. There is no shame whichever path you choose. You are so fucking strong and deserve rest, however you are able to attain it ♥️
Thank you I mean this but its hard to see it working I don't trust anything anymore not even jumping of a cliff!!!! I mean it though I'm not here just to be saying it this time.
I know this is time now. And being able to share that with you all I am grateful for it.
Truly I want to hug you all but what good will a hug do? 🫂 peace is what we will find. I know my time now.

• Hugs
Reactions: FallingGrace and lostforever77
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Truly I want to hug you all but what good will a hug do? 🫂 peace is what we will find. I know my time now
Honetly if I had people around me that wanted to hug me, especially my wife, I wouldn't be planning my end

• Aww..
Reactions: Ampsvx123, Lookoutbelow and raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
What should I do with my cat. He be fine someone will be here in at least 48 hrs from now. But I worry if it will be 48 hr or more!!!! ??? He has wet food too. I'll just pile it on I'm mostly concerned how to leave him maybe the tele on too . Oh wow. I'm actually ready. I just needed to share it because you can't you can't tell someone what you need to do because they'll try stop you. It's disgusting I deserve to end my life. Its my life and now I have to endure a painful death because of them fuckers who refuse to give the lethal injection
Honetly if I had people around me that wanted to hug me, especially my wife, I wouldn't be planning my end
Same. Same. Same and I don't want to hug anyone else so. I can't stay. I wish I could explain better i sound like someone who's just saying it. Just trying to put it into perspective

• Aww..
Reactions: lostforever77
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Also I'm really enjoying this feeling of knowing I'm going to ctb and to see their faces wow i'll miss out on that, shame. To see them act nice when I'm dead would be great entertainment for me. It would be the cherry on top but oh well fuck them who use us and don't see our worth.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
What should I do with my cat. He be fine someone will be here in at least 48 hrs from now. But I worry if it will be 48 hr or more!!!! ??? He has wet food too. I'll just pile it on I'm mostly concerned how to leave him maybe the tele on too . Oh wow. I'm actually ready. I just needed to share it because you can't you can't tell someone what you need to do because they'll try stop you. It's disgusting I deserve to end my life. Its my life and now I have to endure a painful death because of them fuckers who refuse to give the lethal injection

Same. Same. Same and I don't want to hug anyone else so. I can't stay. I wish I could explain better i sound like someone who's just saying it. Just trying to put it into perspective
I understand (as I sit here sobing)

• Hugs
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Please dear God you invisible cunt give me strength. God ain't real either everything is a fuckin fairy tale lie in this world
I understand (as I sit here sobing)
I know i know the kitty right.
just so many tears too many tears for too long huh
I might stay awake all night and prepare for the bus (literally the bus I need to get transport there) I'll dress like I'm going to work a job or something lol literally dressed for a funereal
I'm sat alone I wish the cat could talk.
I wish I had people who care.
I can't believe this is the end
I can't believe it And it has to be or I'll be even worse off with no home, lover or family
You know those people who say "I wish i had people who care" but they do have people.

I don't so just typing this helps me put it all into perspective without making a note. I'm not leaving a note. This here is Like my note. Messy. Sad and confused. I won't leave no sorry sad loving words or unhinged words.
My note is here.
My note for those who are willing to read and understand. Those fuckers won't even get to know what SS website is. I promise it. This place has been sacred to me, truly I'd protect this community always.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77 and Ampsvx123
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
Please dear God you invisible cunt give me strength
I auctually like this for some reason, I think as a personal challenge, before checking out, is to find a way to work this into your conversation.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Good luck. I hope you can go through with your plans to escape your pain.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I wonder if it will hurt I wonder I wonder what happens I just want it to be quick and over and when I read hear first do they mean crawl into a head down position ffs
Or lean forward oh my fucking god no one wants to answer because of the fear of those pro fuckinf life fuckers

Reactions: Lookoutbelow
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I feel your pain. I plan on jumping also. It shouldn't matter how you go over. It should not be painful on impact.

• Wow
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I wonder if it will hurt I wonder I wonder what happens I just want it to be quick and over and when I read hear first do they mean crawl into a head down position ffs
Or lean forward oh my fucking god no one wants to answer because of the fear of those pro fuckinf life fuckers
This is a decision you have to make on your own friend. If you're not ready, it's okay to go back home to your kitty. There's always another bus you can catch later down the line

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
This is a decision you have to make on your own friend. If you're not ready, it's okay to go back home to your kitty. There's always another bus you can catch later down the line
Tysm honestly, I'm afraid I have to. I'm staying up all night. Waiting for the bus literally until morning, then I will travel there, and I have no mobile signal ( I didn't/couldn't pay the bill), so I will post a goodbye before. I'll dress nicely. The norm. I will take with me only the bus fair for one single trip - no return ticket so I can then go through with it even more. Of course I will contemplate but I will wait for my moment, a clearing, no one about.
I feel your pain. I plan on jumping also. It shouldn't matter how you go over. It should not be painful on impact.
Heard this many times and it still gives me hope... But then keep reading that the brain needs to be obliterated .aghhhhh how will jumping = obliterated. I wonder my weight and height might have something to do with the impact. I wonder how I'd look.... also might wear 2 sets of jeans or something for modesty sake too.
Tysm honestly, I'm afraid I have to. I'm staying up all night. Waiting for the bus literally until morning then I will travel there and I have no mobile signal (didn't/couldn't pay the bill) so I will post a good bye before. I'll dress nicely. The norm. I will take with me only the bus fair for one single trip- no return ticket so I can then go through with it even more. Ofc I will contemplate but I will wait for my moment, a clearing, no one about.

Heard this many times and it still gives me hope... But then keep reading that the brain needs to be obliterated .aghhhhh how will jumping = obliterated. I wonder my weight and height might have something to do with the impact. I wonder how I'd look.... also might wear 2 sets of jeans or something for modesty sake too.
I wonder how long it will take to find me idc but it's interesting to me. I enjoyed the spooky, creepy, conspiracies, dark web, alll that jazz I loved it. I loved gaming, I have tooooo many hours gaming. I loved it.
I loved good humoured people, I loved chocolate over haribo/sweets. I liked the simple things but enjoyed mainstream things just as much. I was down to earth, loving, kind and shy. I struggled with my childhood trauma. I struggle with the trauma from my love life. I've been abandoned in my life. My mums death, I don't know my father. My grandmother's alcoholism where I was spoke to like a pos on the floor when she drank around me as a kid. I was told I'm not apart of my sisters family because he's not my dad. I was loud about my emotions and i pushed people away. I have only ever made love to one person. I was with him for 15 years (if you don't count the time he left before)

I really did love, I cared. and I'm sorry to anyone who I hurt you know.

Last edited:
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I auctually like this for some reason, I think as a personal challenge, before checking out, is to find a way to work this into your conversation.
I asked God in 2008 to please make my mum well again please don't take her from me. I begged and cried outside the church.

Then weeks later I was told she cannot live without machines helping her breathe.
As i was told that in the icu I watched an old man wake from his sleep. An old man woke up and "God" took my young 40 y.o mother who had a me 14 a 7 y.o and 3 y.o and God took her from them. If he was real he wouldn't of done that

basically 1:00 am now... this has become a diary for me somehow like a build up.
I'm so scared for the morning,morning.
I want it to change and I don't think it will.
What will happen idk but I'm hoping to see the light but I can't. How? How to live? Homeless? Friendless? 30 years old and childless, nothing but just to watch my grandmother's dementia worsen.
It is her birthday tomorrow. I suppose it's all working out rather well when I come to think about it.
Say good bye to nan, birthday wishes and forgive her for the past let her know she struggled, kisses, hugs --then travel to the cliff. If no one reads this at least I'm trying to figure out the day tomorrow and understand the best way to go about it. I'm so sorry I'm not doing this quick enough.

Last edited:
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I asked God in 2008 to please make my mum well again please don't take her from me. I begged and cried outside the church.

Then weeks later I was told she cannot live without machines helping her breathe.
As i was told that in the icu I watched an old man wake from his sleep. An old man woke up and "God" took my young 40 y.o mother who had a me 14 a 7 y.o and 3 y.o and God took her from them. If he was real he wouldn't of done that
I am so sorry dear. My mother died when I was 8 from breast cancer, she was 32. If she had been diagnosed even a few years latter with the advancement of medicine maybe she would have lived. Nothing can ever fill that void that such a departure leaves.

• Aww..