• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Im useless and a fucking disappointment and now even my belived mom is always upset with me, im spending like 60 dollars as a college student everyday* edit-every month) when we're middle class useless shit, why am i so pathetic and selfish, why am i even alive when i just fuck up all the timd, no oneaccepts me for any jobs , im a wastw of resources fuvkkk

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
What were you spending $60 a day on?

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I also feel like a waste of money for my mother.
My mother spent money on my education, but in the end, I dropped out of college. Now I have to work like a slave because I'm not capable of moving forward.
My mother spends almost half of her salary on my medical treatment (therapist, psychiatrist, and medication), but I still feel suicidal.
Now I have to use my own money because my mother doesn't want to help me financially anymore. But yes, I'm just a waste of money.

I wish I had never existed...

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Im useless and a fucking disappointment and now even my belived mom is always upset with me, im spending like 60 dollars as a college student everyday* edit-every month) when we're middle class useless shit, why am i so pathetic and selfish, why am i even alive when i just fuck up all the timd, no oneaccepts me for any jobs , im a wastw of resources fuvkkk
60 dollars a month, 2 dollars a day, that's not much at all. Everyone deserves to have a little money to spend on themselves.

That being said if you feel like you're wasting money, look at every dollar, and really think about how much every specific thing makes you happy. Would you really be happier with another thing of clothing, or would you rather put that money toward a hobby or self-improvement?

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I also feel like a waste of money for my mother.
My mother spent money on my education, but in the end, I dropped out of college. Now I have to work like a slave because I'm not capable of moving forward.
My mother spends almost half of her salary on my medical treatment (therapist, psychiatrist, and medication), but I still feel suicidal.
Now I have to use my own money because my mother doesn't want to help me financially anymore. But yes, I'm just a waste of money.

I wish I had never existed...
My mom's slowly giving up on me as well, i cant even blame her. Shes put in so much effort, always giving me the best of everything, but its all wasted on me.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
bruhhh i spent more than that on groceries alone in c ollege
60 dollars for entertainment is much lower than the average ~$300 that people spend a month

Reactions: LunarLight
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
bruhhh i spent more than that on groceries alone in c ollege
60 dollars for entertainment is much lower than the average ~$300 that people spend a month
Thing is my mom is very careful when it comes to spending, she hates buying anything that is not absolutely necessary. She's an extremely practical person. Thats why our relationship has been worsening lately. I know i need to stop being so whiny and start earning on my own, but no job wants me since i have nothing to offer

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Thing is my mom is very careful when it comes to spending, she hates buying anything that is not absolutely necessary. She's an extremely practical person. Thats why our relationship has been worsening lately. I know i need to stop being so whiny and start earning on my own, but no job wants me since i have nothing to offer
Colleges have part-time job opportunities with flexible hours. Start there. Most don't care if you don't have any work experience. Even cleaning dorms requires no work experience and there's usually no shortage of job openings for that. Anything will help build your resume so you can go on to good jobs outside of college in case your degree doesn't get you something straight out of college

Reactions: AllMyDreams