true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
i have an online friend i love with my entire heart and even my time with them is being ruined. one of my other friends constantly (maybe unintentionally) guilt trips me and messages me constantly. 24/7. im never allowed a break. i like them but.. i dont think i like them enough to do this anymore. they send me graphic messages about how their parents abused them when they were younger. i just cant wait to CTB, and even that small comfort is being delayed but not being able to get my hands on SN yet. how do people actually think this world is worth living in?

• Hugs
Reactions: Angela and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring having to put up with someone like that and it's very much understandable just wishing to be free from this hellish world. At least to me, no matter the circumstances existence could never be worth enduring, the thought of enduring this futile process until I decay from old age really is something so unappealing and best avoided. I view it as being a cruel, tragic mistake how life even exists in the first place.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I certainly don't think life is worth living, I think most people just don't think much about it so their default conclusion is to keep things the way they are. Of course, the way they are is horrific and the situation you have described is one of far too many examples of the horrors of life. Personally I find it hard to trust others when they are always so mean and toxic. I hope you find peace despite your difficult circumstance.