• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Red.one

Red.one

Feb 20, 2023
Hi,
I have a lot of issues, both physsicly and mentalny. This Christmas... It's just awful...
I consider my family as the moste important think in my life. The one that broke me and the one that build me. And i wast left alone. I was invited for Eve to my Brother s girlfriend family. It was... Nice, but mosly uncomortable. It was the first fime i've met them. Right now I'm in deep end. It's enoyng, cose i was getting better for some time. It's unsetteling.

Eight now. I'm struggling with urge to cut myself (im clean for 3 yrs). I'm so done with family drama, and so lony.
I'm so afraid that I'm going to out myself today, or mayby tomorow (bcs of my boyfiernd's family christmas shieeet).

I'm lost. I don't want to ascape in alkohol, I'm so done. I just want to kill myself, but it never worked out. I'm lost.
I need help.

Pls. Im going to cut myself, and i dont want to. I burned myself 2. this year. Im not clean od sf... Sry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Sleeper System, Immensevoid and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Don't cut yourself it's very stupid. Think about the scars you will get and that you can't hide them if you change your mind about CTB in the future ...
We're all lost here nobody really knows whats going on. We're just at different level of lost.

And besides that, you might feel just a little better tomorrow and then you would regret cutting yourself today.

Is that Guts on your avatar? yeah that must be him nvm.

Reactions: Red.one
Red.one

Red.one

Feb 20, 2023
Don't cut yourself it's very stupid. Think about the scars you will get and that you can't hide them if you change your mind about CTB in the future ...
We're all lost here nobody really knows whats going on. We're just at different level of lost.

And besides that, you might feel just a little better tomorrow and then you would regret cutting yourself today.

Is that Guts on your avatar? yeah that must be him nvm.
Scars are not a "problem" anymore. NY leg is full of them - i was/am addicted to sh. And only my leg (i was hoping to work with kids, and im living in conservative country so sh and tattoos are only on my legs).

Tomorow s gonna be worse. I just dont want to expirence the miserie of my relationship (and im with my boy for almost 7 yrs).

Yup. Guts

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I love your pfp! Guts resembles a lot of my ideals. I know you've already sh, so I won't try to talk you out of it now. However, don't feel too awful about relapsing. Healing is never a straight line.
If you need someone to talk to, my pm's are always open. I'm non-judgmental and I would love to talk to you about your thoughts. Just an idea. I wish you the best of luck.

Red.one

Red.one

Feb 20, 2023
I love your pfp! Guts resembles a lot of my ideals. I know you've already sh, so I won't try to talk you out of it now. However, don't feel too awful about relapsing. Healing is never a straight line.
If you need someone to talk to, my pm's are always open. I'm non-judgmental and I would love to talk to you about your thoughts. Just an idea. I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you. I really need to talk (like voice talk rn) would you like dc maybe? Pls
??

Reactions: oddetoad
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
Thank you. I really need to talk (like voice talk rn) would you like dc maybe? Pls
??
I unfortunately can't vc, as I'm with lots of people right now. However, I'd be glad to share my dc with you in pms for now.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
We all stand with you on this edge. Believe me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red.one, Immensevoid and oddetoad