Status
Not open for further replies.
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Well I want to die by cut throat
I want to be torn to pieces by rabid dogs. Can anyone recommend a location where there are many stray dogs and where anti-rabies vaccinations are not mandatory?

Reactions: Meditation guide and woxihuanni
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I want to be torn to pieces by rabid dogs. Can anyone recommend a location where there are many stray dogs and where anti-rabies vaccinations are not mandatory?

wow what a way to go I'm scared of dogs wouldn't wanna go this way

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
wow what a way to go I'm scared of dogs wouldn't wanna go this way

It is either that or jumping into a volcano, but there are no active volcanoes near me. I don't want to be boring and just poison myself like some unimaginative little girl. It's hardcore or nothing for me.

• Love
Reactions: Surgeon, TheSomebody, 262653 and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
The truth is, most users of this site will never ctb, and another truth is that some people like to make overly dramatic/"shocking" posts about suicide for attention.
Just to add that neither of those are a bad things. Doesn't justify calling a whole bunch of people fantasists. You say you want to play no lawyer, but you sure seem fond of them. Or at least of their actions.

• Love
Reactions: SmellyRat and depressedsally
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
It is either that or jumping into a volcano, but there are no active volcanoes near me. I don't want to be boring and just poison myself like some unimaginative little girl. It's hardcore or nothing for me.

Wow u do have some hardcore ideas mine is either the same way as my sibling by cut throat or by hanging as the country I live in it's hard to get positions etc
So you agree with me? :tongue:

Was he bringing down "everyone else"?

The truth is, most users of this site will never ctb, and another truth is that some people like to make overly dramatic/"shocking" posts about suicide for attention. Some people will be annoyed with that, after a while. Like I said, I am not claiming that the guy is without a flaw and I am definitely not interested in playing the part of his lawyer on this forum. Personally, I couldn't care less for his reasons for leaving or staying, I am not a fan of dramatics. So, kindly, get off my case. Thank you.

I know a few people who used this forum site and then committed so not everyone is attention seekers am afraid

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Wow u do have some hardcore ideas mine is either the same way as my sibling by cut throat or by hanging as the country I live in it's hard to get positions etc

I know a few people who used this forum site and then committed so not everyone is attention seekers am afraid
I was joking/ being sarcastic. My method is SN. Sorry to hear about your sibling. Yes, I know that some users from this site have committed suicide, I've known some personally, I have been here for seven months. After a while, you learn to notice some subtleties in other people's posts and you can predict who is about to do it and who is just being bored and seeking reaction/attention.
Just to add that neither of those are a bad things. Doesn't justify calling a whole bunch of people fantasists. You say you want to play no lawyer, but you sure seem fond of them. Or at least of their actions.

Whatever. Enjoy your evening.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: depressedsally, SmellyRat, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If I read something that bothers me or I find stupid I just put that thread on ignore. Either be supportive of each other or if you can't be just ignore it.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, BitterlyAlive, Deleted member 1465 and 2 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
So you agree with me? :tongue:

I do, in fact. Lol.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Ghost2211, 262653 and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
After a while, you learn to notice some subtleties in other people's posts and you can predict who is about to do it and who is just being bored and seeking reaction/attention.

So which are you mahakali88?

And so what if some members will never ctb? Wanting to ctb and actually carrying through with it, by whichever method, is very difficult for some people, there are so many unanswered questions, and when it comes down to it, it's VERY scary!
I think most people join this site with the intention to ctb, but circumstances often change for whatever reason, and members must never be made to feel that because they join this group, that they HAVE to ctb. And that is basically what you're inferring above.

Reactions: ovaltinee99, Sprite_Geist, specklenought and 1 other person
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
So which are you mahakali88?

And so what if some members will never ctb? Wanting to ctb and actually carrying through with it, by whichever method, is very difficult for some people, there are so many unanswered questions, and when it comes down to it, it's VERY scary!
I think most people join this site with the intention to ctb, but circumstances often change for whatever reason, and members must never be made to feel that because they join this group, that they HAVE to ctb. And that is basically what you're inferring above.
Yeah, I am extremely pro-suicide and I want every single member of this website dead. -.- I am not the one making dramatic announcements or writing about extreme/shocking methods for attention. Among the people who do such things, I can predict who is going to go through with it and who isn't (most won't). I think most experienced users can predict such things by now.

Btw, if you go through goodbye threads, you will see that I am often the first person who says that it is okay to reconsider, so I am definitely not pro-suicide and I am definitely not saying that every person who joins this site should ctb. I am opposed to people seeking cheap thrills through writing edgy posts about extreme methods or announcing their ctb when they have no serious intention of doing it. It is upsetting and emotionally exploitative, and people get fed up with it. You'll understand what I am talking about when you spend a few more months here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, All washed up, TheSomebody and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, I am extremely pro-suicide and I want every single member of this website dead. -.- I am not the one making dramatic announcements or writing about extreme/shocking methods for attention. Among the people who do such things, I can predict who is going to go through with it and who isn't (most won't). I think most experienced users can predict such things by now.
So what if most won't. It doesn't affect you or your life and death. I'm sure there are many who joined who were intent on ctb (at the time of joining.)There isn't a contract to sign on joining, guaranteeing we'll definitely ctb. Why don't you just concentrate on your own death and stop trying to make others feel inadequate?!

Reactions: Lupgevif
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
So what if most won't. It doesn't affect you or your life and death. I'm sure there are many who joined who were intent on ctb (at the time of joining.)There isn't a contract to sign on joining, guaranteeing we'll definitely ctb. Why don't you just concentrate on your own death and stop trying to make others feel inadequate?!

I can express my opinions on an open forum, and if you don't like seeing them, you are free to ignore my posts. Yours, or anyone else's feelings of inadequacy are not my problem.

• Love
Reactions: TheSomebody
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I can express my opinions on an open forum, and if you don't like seeing them, you are free to ignore my posts. Yours, or anyone else's feelings of inadequacy are not my problem.

By all means you go ahead and express your opinions, but you haven't ctb yourself yet, have you... :hihi:

If you fail or back out, we'll never know will we, because you certainly won't dare admit it!!

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
By all means you go ahead and express your opinions, but you haven't ctb yourself yet, have you... :hihi:

If you fail or back out, we'll never know will we, because you certainly won't dare admit it!!
I never announced that I will do it, have I, sweetie?

• Love
Reactions: All washed up, TheSomebody and Astronomer
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I never announced that I will do it, have I, sweetie?

Yes, of course you have! Why are you here then... are you a troll? You said you have things to sort out before you can ctb, so that means that yes, you have announced it... SWEETIE!

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, of course you have! Why are you here then... are you a troll? You said you have things to sort out before you can ctb, so that means that yes, you have announced it.
Where did I say that? Calm down, hun, getting this emotional cannot be good for your nerves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheSomebody and Astronomer
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Where did I say that? Calm down, hun, getting this emotional cannot be good for your nerves.

I can't remember where you wrote it, but you have said your method is SN. So when are you going to ctb then? 7 months on here is a loooong time. HUN.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I wish you well on your journey, whichever way you choose.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I can't remember where you wrote it, but you have said your method is SN. So when are you going to ctb then? 7 months on here is a loooong time. HUN.
Please, no need to get into this "why haven't you already" talk. I got into it with @StuFin in the other thread, but it's just unpleasant and unnecessary. Conveys no point.

Reactions: Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and Mm80
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
@GravityUtilizer
This thread's OP had a meltdown in another thread about self-immolation. They couldn't accept someone just wouldn't give up on it, proceeded to say this forum is full of delusional people who've got no idea what suicide is all about.
?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I

I never made a dramatic announcement I am going to do it. You need to work on your reading comprehension and on noticing nuance. Have a nice evening.

• Love
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Please, no need to get into this "why haven't you already" talk. I got into it with @StuFin in the other thread, but it's just unpleasant and unnecessary. Conveys no point.

Is it OK for mahakali88 to suggest that some members are attention seekers and that most of them won't ctb? What the hell has it got to do with him/her if they don't follow through with it?

depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Everyone is here for there own reasons

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I

I never made a dramatic announcement I am going to do it. You need to work on your reading comprehension and on noticing nuance. Have a nice evening.
You've got far too much to say for yourself about other people! Grow up!

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Is it OK for mahakali88 to suggest that some members are attention seekers and that most of them won't ctb? What the hell has it got to do with him/her if they don't follow through with it?

Work on your reading comprehension. That's all I can say. This forum really isn't what it once was.

• Love
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Work on your reading comprehension. That's all I can say. This forum really isn't what it once was.
Yeah, full of psychologists like you who think they can see if someone truly wish to die or not only via text.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: All washed up, TheSomebody and Astronomer
Status
Not open for further replies.