Status
Not open for further replies.
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Can't be doing with the crazy nonsense on here lately, the fantasists, the fools and the stupid nonsense.

I can't say why but it'll be 2 to 3 weeks before I can ctb, I'll be letting someone here know when I do. If they are still here.

Until I self terminate I'm self banning.

Take care all.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Deleted member 1768, Lilacmoon and 20 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Cya

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Oh well. Good luck with your act, find the peace you wish for.

Last edited:
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Have a peaceful journey when the time comes, until then take care.

Reactions: Lupgevif
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Can't be doing with the crazy nonsense on here lately, the fantasists, the fools and the stupid nonsense.

I can't say why but it'll be 2 to 3 weeks before I can ctb, I'll be letting someone here know when I do. If they are still here.

Take care all.

Take care. You will be missed on this forum.

Reactions: Frew, woxihuanni and Lupgevif
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Godspeed brother. Until we meet again.

Reactions: Stepheng7287 and Lupgevif
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Don't slam the door on your way out :wink:

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Can't be doing with the crazy nonsense on here lately,
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Stepheng7287, x~Sophia~x and Lupgevif
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Godspeed on your journey

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I hope you find what you are looking for, as well.

parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
This one's mad they couldn't convince someone to change their suicide method. Oh well. Good luck with your act, find the peace you wish for.
There was a thread on here around an hour ago where someone was just venting their feelings about not being able to ctb, because they have to take care of their dog that couldn't be rehomed. OP was clearly vulnerable and at a low point mentally, but StuFin made a post that felt mocking in nature, and told OP to grow up. Idk why they posted it, but I clicked on their profile and saw that self immolation thread full of arguing, so im guessing StuFin was in a snappy mood and took it out on someone uninvolved.
I would link the original thread but I think OP deleted it.

• Aww..
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Deleted member 14573, _Minsk and 3 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
There was a thread on here around an hour ago where someone was just venting their feelings about not being able to ctb, because they have to take care of their dog that couldn't be rehomed. OP was clearly vulnerable and at a low point mentally, but StuFin made a post that felt mocking in nature, and told OP to grow up. Idk why they posted it, but I clicked on their profile and saw that self immolation thread full of arguing, so im guessing StuFin was in a snappy mood and took it out on someone uninvolved.
I would link the original thread but I think OP deleted it.
That's exaclty why I made this snarky comment. I edited it because I realized it's just not cool, even the very OP of the self-immolation thread seems to be fine with everything. I thought that maybe I was the one exagerating it, but to feel the need to leave the forum over that, yeah, seems like they weren't in a good mood.

Reactions: parasytes_
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
That's exaclty why I made this snarky comment. I edited it because I realized it's just not cool, even the very OP of the self-immolation thread seems to be fine with everything. I thought that maybe I was the one exagerating it, but to feel the need to leave the forum over that, yeah, seems like they weren't in a good mood.
In another life I'd probably have engaged with him more, but it's clear he just had an axe to grind. I don't blame him for doubting my conviction. He's not wrong. I doubt myself, too. Where he is wrong is in his accusations that I am here by malicious intent. It is what it is. I treat it like bad weather.

• Love
Reactions: Surgeon, 262653, elfgyoza and 2 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
As if there is anywhere to escape to

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, _Minsk, greebo6 and 8 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

Take care all.

I hope you find some peace my friend, love and respect to you my brother

DBD

Reactions: _Minsk and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
This one thinks anyone who doesn't want to die by SN is nuts.
I would say he thinks that people who write about suicide in a certain way are not really serious about it.

Reactions: ready 2 go, elfgyoza, Stepheng7287 and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I would say he thinks that people who write about suicide in a certain way are not really serious about it.
@MichaelNomad123
@StateOfMind

Last edited:
Reactions: All washed up
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
He stood up for me, a complete stranger, when another member was having a go at me. I will never forget that.

• Love
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, All washed up, SmellyRat and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Why bother self banning or announcing an exit? People take breaks all the time and come back.

Reactions: Metalhead, ZeroChance888, 262653 and 4 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Don't know what you're talking about, but best wishes.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Just as bad.
He stood up for me, a complete stranger, when another member was having a go at me. I will never forget that.
I've also seen people who stand up to some straight up attack others non justifiedly. Most human beings are multifaceted.

Reactions: 262653
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Just as bad.

We will have to agree to disagree.

I've also seen people who stand up to some straight up attack others non justifiedly. Most human beings are multifaceted.

I am not saying the guy is an angel or a hero, I just pointed out that he did something nice for me, since he is getting a lot of hate in this thread.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
We will have to agree to disagree.
I disagree to disagree. In the context that made this person leave this forum, they became hostile after not being able to convince someone to give up on self-immolation, then proceeded to not only accuse people on that thread of romanticizing suicide, but went off about how a lot of members of this forum do the same when they make threads asking obvious questions, completely disregarding the fact this platform is supposed to be a safe space for this kind of talk, but just because it didn't align with their views on suicide, he had the moral duty of pointing out the fantasists. Yeah, in other contexts writing about suicide in non-thoughtful ways may cause harm, in this one, this person couldn't only be unsatisfied with someone refusing their advice, they had to bring down everyone else at the same time.

I am not saying the guy is an angel or a hero, I just pointed out that he did something nice for me, since he is getting a lot of hate in this thread.
Not surprising after the "Can't be doing with the crazy nonsense on here lately, the fantasists, the fools and the stupid nonsense.". Someone wanted to die in pain, this person couldn't accept that for anything, as if they were talking about this person's own body, suddenly the forum is full of lunatics. This person stormed off from a place where a few people disagreed with him. Maybe it will be better for their mental well-being to be gone, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: elfgyoza and Chupacabra 44
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Later @StuFin I will miss you.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I disagree to disagree.

So you agree with me? :tongue:

In the context that made this person leave this forum, they became hostile after not being able to convince someone to give up on self-immolation, then proceeded to not only accuse people on that thread of romanticizing suicide, but went off about how a lot of members of this forum do the same when they make threads asking obvious questions, completely disregarding the fact this platform is supposed to be a safe space for this kind of talk, but just because it didn't align with their views on suicide, he had the moral duty of pointing out the fantasists. Yeah, in other contexts writing about suicide in non-thoughtful ways may cause harm, in this one, this person couldn't only be unsatisfied with someone refusing their advice, they had to bring down everyone else at the same time.

Was he bringing down "everyone else"?

Not surprising after the "Can't be doing with the crazy nonsense on here lately, the fantasists, the fools and the stupid nonsense.". Someone wanted to die in pain, this person couldn't accept that for anything, as if they were talking about this person's own body, suddenly the forum is full of lunatics. This person stormed off from a place where a few people disagreed with him. Maybe it will be better for their mental well-being to be gone, honestly.

The truth is, most users of this site will never ctb, and another truth is that some people like to make overly dramatic/"shocking" posts about suicide for attention. Some people will be annoyed with that, after a while. Like I said, I am not claiming that the guy is without a flaw and I am definitely not interested in playing the part of his lawyer on this forum. Personally, I couldn't care less for his reasons for leaving or staying, I am not a fan of dramatics. So, kindly, get off my case. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, Surgeon, Meditation guide and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.