• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Despite all of the issues I have with my family, the choice to live on my own (campus) is a decision I have struggled to make

Even though I have changed my room (Away form the toxic roomate) to start over in a new space and break away from the familiarity of trauma as I've known it, is hard work

I'm still trying, but today was especially hard

I had a huge melt down, left multiple friend groups, ate junk food, and left one of my classes early

I feel like I'm drowning

Only I can save myself

but how can I save myself when its so hard? And when letting in people is hard when I'm too scared to say my boundaries and communicate?

I trap myself...

Legacy Install

Legacy Install

Dec 12, 2023
I identify with what you said. Being a sort of prison to your own self. Frustrating kind of situation.

My sincere hope that you get some serendipity and peace soon.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Bad days suck. But as an old fart.I think leaving early and eating junk food were probably a good decision. Fuck the world for an afternoon or whatever.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Bad days suck. But as an old fart.I think leaving early and eating junk food were probably a good decision. Fuck the world for an afternoon or whatever.
right? sometimes you just want to give the biggest fattest middle finger to the universe