GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Can I post this here? I WILL delete it if needed. ❤

Hey guys! I'm not dead yet! I wrote a piece on Flat Earth long ago (2 or 3 years or so) it's under my file if you wanna look. I am in my 4th concecutive rehabilitation home under a local company. Homes are ok but they could be better. You get treated like a number. The counselors can be kind. The other "clients" range between "no & I guess so". The health system state side is a joke. Meds are a joke. Been through 5 jobs or so now. Worked around "junkie hot spot" as a janitor, left. Worked as a security guard with my friend from rehab. I GOT TO TAZE SOMEONE! I feel bad about the conditions of "people in worse conditions" as I said "stateside sucks". I left that job. I worked in a voting office for lots of $$$ but because I "dont like people" I wasn't very "productive". Now I have a state job & that has been very nice & came right when I needed it. However, I have been doing well even with a few scrapes & bruises.

I missed you guys & I'm glad for all the support that I see here & sorry for any losses that occur over time. It sucks! Life fucking sucks! Heartache sucks! "Everything smells like fucking fish!" LOL. That was a line from "The Beach" with Leo~❤. Any God damn way, here's the thing I wrote. I hope the best for all of you. If You can, PLEASE, hang in there. If you absolutely feel you must go, then we are all with you & we will see you on the other side (assuming that's a thing we can do).

AGAIN, if "MODS" want this gone, I will rip it down as soon as I see a message about it. 😃 This is NOT here to be offensive or anger anyone here. This is a piece all by itself intended for no one. Just a rant. 5898abd8 f47d 45b3 a9b1 24c03d11c8c1 167304f4dfe75072b3273f2e6293a0ebb

Heliocentric Non-Religious Rant:
written by: Numnuts Mc-Garage Karate Sr.
Illustrated by: the kitty with one eye that licks his butt at the greyhound station.

This is occultic propaganda 101. You are watching a pagan, occultic, ancient, ritual practice. "They" want "you" to feel as if you are a part of it.

People defined as "Flat Earthers" are mocked as being in a cult. The contrary is true, not the displacement of the label in an effort to "save yourself face". We as a society are embedded deep in occultic tradition. Again, "I am part of a team", is the battle cry. This is a transcript on "banking & the occult". Everything "WE" are forced to do in our daily lives is occultic. "They" had a very long time to work on "us", the lowly peasants, or "gentiles".

OCCULTIC BANKING:

"Colin is with us to provide a detailed overview of his essay "The Money Shot: Even Banking Is All About Sex," which presents the history and mechanisms of el modo vinegia ("the Venetian method") of double-entry bookkeeping. He explains how this Hermetic-Kabbalist system for calculating debts that was formalized during the early Renaissance period has been used for deliberately concealing the immoral practice of usury in the banking system. Colin describes how the ancient Semitic worship of the androgynous goddess Inanna-Ishtar and the principle of the unity of opposites (male/female, order/disorder, creation/destruction), used in combination with trickery in the form of deceitful words, is the fundamental underlying concept of creating "money" out of nothing. He illustrates how this "magick" is represented by the Hermetic-Kabbalist alchemical symbol of the hexagram (Seal of Solomon) and breaks down the two-sided, sexual nature of the process at the heart of usury. Then, we discuss Professor Richard Werner's investigations of the central banking system in Japan and his legal perspective of credit. Colin also talks about the practice of money lending within the Catholic church and the 14th century transformation of modern banking that occurred when the church adopted the Venetian method."

Here, with heliocentricism, we find the same sexual occultic practices. Created, by design, to trick the acolyte into "thinking they know". We are social creatures, hoping only to find a like-mindedness & kinship of any sort. This is the major premise in "gang-banging", mob recruitment, military recruitment, church, state pride, & nationalism. We simply want to be around "our kind". Be wary of this. Not all groups "presented" before us in a friendly & accepting matter are what they seem. Be diligent. Do your homework.

Below is a doc on occultism & "Forced Heliocentricism":

https://youtu.be/crasHY5HCd
I

• Love
Reactions: actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Thank you, I will watch the documentary.
Oh wait they shit on gnostics. Sadge

Last edited: