• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I have identity issues sure but I'm not a fucking traitor.
I just can't do communist China,
The passport literally brings me down and restricts everything I do in the west.

Had nationalist Chinese won the war in 1940s
Or if I was from Taiwan by birth,
maybe I'd been fine.

But noI had to be communist Chinese and I had to commit suicide.
Fuck man.

How bizarre it is to commit suicide because of Chinese passport.
They be telling me off afterwards like, he had low self esteem lol.

lol,
Fucking cunts.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
But are you in China right now?
I'm in New Zealand on temporary work visa but I'm going to commit suicide when I get my sn.
China is going to colonise the entire earth if it continues on the current trajectory. And if the west continues to mess up.
We have America, they'll do something...
Oh wait trump is gone nvm.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't blame you for that. Although our situations aren't similar, I can understand how you feel. I'm Chinese but I was born and grew up in the UK. I got accused of hating my own race when I brought up all the shit that China has done. I don't hate being Chinese, I just don't want to be associated with all the negative stuff.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
The passport literally brings me down and restricts everything I do in the west.

maybe I'd been fine.

Fuck man.

lol,
Fucking cunts.

Passport doesn't mean shit. I know that because I threw it away and stayed in Thailand for 5 years without any passport and I know people who settled there for live. I know people who live off grid in US too.
Passport is nothing. You've been told that you need it, but you don't. You can do just fine without it IF you have money.
So if you are in New Zealand, just stay there. that's it.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
China is going to colonise the entire earth if it continues on the current trajectory. And if the west continues to mess up.

China's already fucked itself over with their brain dead "One family, one child" policy which favored males over females, resulting in them having over 33 million more males than females in their population. They are a doomed nation now.

The west has already fucked up too much to recover (at the stage Rome was at when Edward Gibbon began his "Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"), while Putin has secured the long term future for Russia.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Had nationalist Chinese won the war in 1940s...
General Claire Chennault did everything he could to convince the US to stay in China and fight the communists, but he was unable to, for 2 reasons:
1. The US military brass hated Chennault.
2. US politicians considered Chang a dictator.
So, petty office politics doomed China to communism. As an American I feel awful about it, because we could have stopped it but did nothing. Most Americans don't even know that we had a huge air force right there in China and an American General chomping at the bit to bomb Mao to hell.
Nothing we can do about it now...
Sorry we abandoned you, China.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

maybe I'd been fine.

Fuck man.

lol,
Fucking cunts.
I feel you. I'm Taiwanese, and I also resent communist China. My great grandfather also chose to ctb when the communist party took the huge farmland that had been in our family for years. Assuming my soul is tied to my dad's seed, I would have been born some wealthy playboy if this hadn't happened. Instead my dad grew up in complete poverty in Taiwan and abused me regularly to ensure I was raised under similar conditions. Maybe he'd still be the same way poor or not, but at least I wouldn't be poor so that's way better.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Passport doesn't mean shit. I know that because I threw it away and stayed in Thailand for 5 years without any passport and I know people who settled there for live. I know people who live off grid in US too.
Passport is nothing. You've been told that you need it, but you don't. You can do just fine without it IF you have money.
So if you are in New Zealand, just stay there. that's it.

Thailand is cheap bro.

without a legal status such as work rights or citizenship,
In the west Where do you expect to find jobs or rent an apartment?

if you are based in regional us,
On a farm or something,
Or you have family,
That's fine too.

People can't be stateless, it's not sustainable.
I'm sure you can get citizenship elsewhere.
I get "burntout "
I'm tired and ready to die..
Do you have to go back to China when your work visa expires? Can you try going somewhere else afterwards?
Seemingly does not meet requirements for subsequent work visas.

im just really tired and disgusted with the long term situation.
I'm 26 but I don't keep spending all my life immigrating..
Im also in NZ if youd like to vent at a local.
Not many New Zealanders on here,
but thanks for that. :hug:

sorry to see you are also here on the forum btw.
Hope u are okay.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Thailand is cheap bro.

On a farm or something,
Or you have family,
That's fine too.

I get "burntout "

Hope u are okay.

Thailand is cheap bro.

On a farm or something,
Or you have family,
That's fine too.

I get "burntout "

Hope u are okay.
Good to have someone in the same timezone.
Im not 'ok' ... whatever 'ok' is lol but thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm Chinese but I was born and grew up in the UK
To be honest, with all the mass surveillance cameras and lack of free speech in the UK, it's no wonder they are so keen to let the CCP take over. Communist China is the new frontier for orwellian control.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
To be honest, with all the mass surveillance cameras and lack of free speech in the UK, it's no wonder they are so keen to let the CCP take over. Communist China is the new frontier for orwellian control.
If there's lack of free speech in Uk and "too many cameras",
Then where would you find freedom of speech on the planet?

Reactions: Homecoming
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
If there's lack of free speech in Uk and "too many cameras",
Then where would you find freedom of speech on the planet?
America maybe? At least they have the first amendment protecting free expression, and don't have 'hate speech laws' there.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
America maybe? At least they have the first amendment protecting free expression, and don't have 'hate speech laws' there.
America... freedom of speech? Lol.
The country is pretty divided,
people will bash each other for having opposite opinions.

freedom of speech how?
Even the media and government suppress it.

Based on my understanding nonetheless, it be cool for an American person to correct me if necessary.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry this is happening to you:( I'm half Chinese and my dad kept trying to convince me to study collage in China but I definitely don't want to

freedom of speech how?

Based on my understanding nonetheless, it be cool for an American person to correct me if necessary.
I mean at least you can say what you want, you'll be judged but not as harshly as police knocking on your door and asking you question about something you said. At least that's what I think.. my dad has some scary stories from China

Last edited:
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
General Claire Chennault did everything he could to convince the US to stay in China and fight the communists, but he was unable to, for 2 reasons:
1. The US military brass hated Chennault.
2. US politicians considered Chang a dictator.
So, petty office politics doomed China to communism. As an American I feel awful about it, because we could have stopped it but did nothing. Most Americans don't even know that we had a huge air force right there in China and an American General chomping at the bit to bomb Mao to hell.
Nothing we can do about it now...
Sorry we abandoned you, China.
Thats not even the biggest mistake america made regarding China IMO. Fighting a major land war on Chinese mainland, right under the Soviet border was seen as too risky and costy.

The biggest mistake the US and the West made regarding China was embracing and helping China reform economically. The west invited China into the global economy with open arms, and gave China access to crucial technologies and ideas. The west did all this with the naive hope that China will eventually democratize and open up. The west believed that China will just continue to play by the rules set by the West. The lure of short term profit from trade with China made that decision easy.

Now its all too late. Ever since Xi came to power, CCP's true colors are out. CCP don't want to play by the Western rule, they want to topple it and replace it with their own. They exploit the weaknesses of western democracy, while exporting authoritarian values. Use their massive economy which grew from the global economy built by the West to them hold the west hostage economically.

Most people still don't realize the threat CCP poses. They truly are waging a long total war against the West. They have a centralized vision and centralized leadership, while the West is fighting amongst ourselves and blinded by short term profits.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Sorry this is happening to you:( I'm half Chinese and my dad kept trying to convince me to study collage in China but I definitely don't want to

I mean at least you can say what you want, you'll be judged but not as harshly as police knocking on your door and asking you question about something you said. At least that's what I think.. my dad has some scary stories from China
China has no freedom of speech at all,
People will label you a separatist and detain you and such.

I was wondering why Uk has no freedom of speech.
Surely it can't be that bad.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

freedom of speech how?

As far as I know, you can't get fined or imprisoned for speech in America, no matter how 'hateful' or 'offensive'.

It's true that there are defamation laws, but they are rarely used for libel prosecution and almost never result in convictions, since someone can only successfully sue for defamation if they can prove that the defamatory statements were untrue. Incitement to violence also isn't protected by the 1st amendment, under the 'imminent lawless action' standard, because it is considered a form of action, not speech, which creates a 'clear and present danger' of violence.

I agree that the media filters and suppresses information and debate to push their corporate narratives, and that the education system is also a repressive and coercive way to indoctrinate citizens with certain values, beliefs and codes of behavior so that they can become integrated into the capitalist institutions of the wider society to serve as economically viable pawns, but in legal terms America allows more free expression than any other country.
I was wondering why Uk has no freedom of speech.
Surely it can't be that bad.
Speech is restricted in the UK with hate speech laws. If some types of speech are restricted, then there is no free speech.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
As far as I know, you can't get fined or imprisoned for speech in America, no matter how 'hateful' or 'offensive'.

It's true that there are defamation laws, but they are rarely used for libel prosecution and almost never result in convictions, since someone can only successfully sue for defamation if they can prove that the defamatory statements were untrue. Incitement to violence also isn't protected by the 1st amendment, under the 'imminent lawless action' standard, because it is considered a form of action, not speech, which creates a 'clear and present danger' of violence.

I agree that the media filters and suppresses information and debate to push their corporate narratives, and that the education system is also a repressive and coercive way to indoctrinate citizens with certain values, beliefs and codes of behavior so that they can become integrated into the capitalist institutions of the wider society to serve as economically viable pawns, but in legal terms America allows more free expression than any other country.

Speech is restricted in the UK with hate speech laws. If some types of speech are restricted, then there is no free speech.
Sounds good in theory.
Wonder what CIA does.
Does anyone ever get arrested for hate speech in US?

tbh if I was American I got better things to do, hate speech is a waste of time. More productive things can be done.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Does anyone ever get arrested for hate speech in US?
Hate speech is not a legal term in the US, so they cannot get arrested for something that doesn't even exist in any law books or statutes.
China has no freedom of speech at all,
People will label you a separatist and detain you and such.
Can you go to prison just for criticizing the government?

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

freedom of speech how?
Of course there are various opinions and there always have been.
People can say whatever they want. They can't threaten to kill someone over the internet or other communications devices and there are laws against slander. But we can say what we want to basically.
We can call officials bad names, mock them, whatever.

Last edited: